1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

NDE-saw future life events

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by kim marine, Nov 4, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Member

I think this life is right up my alley, because I have always been a non-conformist. I'm not radical or anything, but I have always been very different; before and after the accident. So thanks Mac, you have helped me see something. Will you explain that last paragraph a little bit please? Do you mean that if the world didn't have all these different ideas available our spiritual growth could be hampered?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 1:54 AM
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

To answer your last question, no that's not what I was suggesting..... ;)

We constantly progress spiritually and experiencing this particular world is only part of our spiritual odyssey. Some individuals never incarnate on earth and they progress unhampered BUT we're told that experiencing the special conditions found here on Earth enhances the rate of our progression. We choose to come here for that reason so if we weren't to live the lives we planned we'd return to our etheric home and maybe find ourselves disappointed we didn't do what we'd planned.

Of course we may have had other, unplanned experiences that would be an unexpected 'bonus' so our disappointment may not be too deep. :)

3. kim marine

kim marine Member

"You don't need to be here debating/discussing it because all is known to you". Is that what this forum is for: debating and discussing? To find your way in this spiritual realm? I need it for encouragement to stay on the path I chose, because I am definitely no debater! :)

4. mac

Yes - a website forum is for whatever reason registered members choose to use it. Conversations, discussions, debate or just to talk about herself/himself. Forums get used for all of those and probably more.

It may, it may not, give you encouragement to stay on your path and help you find your way in this physical dimension but less-reliably in the spiritual realm. But why would you expect it to encourage you to stay on the path you chose unless iyou choose to heed only those choices? What if it doesn't? Would you then just ignore what you hear/learn?

If so then you've already closed your mind to alternative ways. Fair enough as it's your choice to do that....

5. kim marine

kim marine Member

I can't explain what is happening to me Mac, but life seems to happening to me. It may sound boring but its not. I still learn new things and do things that I enjoy, but I know that I survived that bad accident for a reason. I don't know what you say the Nazarene was here for, but I am here to allow what his life displayed to be seen in my life (I do not think I am going to be crucified), and I don't want to push against the goads, because going where I am pushed fits who I am. Please explain what you mean by the sentence that starts out with "But why would you expect..."

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM
  6. mac

You have a clear direction and that's great. :)

7. kim marine

kim marine Member

:)
    Thanks Mac!:);)

8. kim marine

kim marine Member

I found that letter. It is called Consensus Reality by Craig Hogan

9. mac

Where is the letter - here on ALF? Can you post a link to where it is?

10. kim marine

kim marine Member

I don't know how to post links, but it I on the page that pops up right after you type in Greater Reality and it is listed there.

11. mac

I still don't know where you found it - a search in ALF's search sytem for 'Greater Reality' brought up this message and others but not the letter from Craig Hogan.

To post a link copy the address shown in the address box of your browser (of the relevant page with the letter) and then paste it into your own posting.....

12. kim marine

kim marine Member

type in 'Greater Reality' then click on web search. Greater Reality will be the first one. There will be: remote viewing -start test-consensus reality-there is no time. Click on Consensus Reality.

13. mac

You're not a good communicator!

This is what you wrote in posting #42 "I read something on here about a year or so ago and he seemed displeased with the direction of things." concerning Craig Hogan. When you said "here" I thought you meant here on ALF.

Recently you told me you'd found the 'letter' I asked you about some days ago and told me to search for a different title but NOW you've just told me you meant me to carry out a WEB search rather than looking here on ALF. You can see why I was baffled!

There's no wonder I wasn't able to find the piece on ALF if you didn't see it here on ALF!!! It's really hard work when you don't explain yourself. :rolleyes:

14. mac

Further to the above it struck me today that Craig Hogan may not now be a registered member of ALF after the former website was trashed and this new one was constituted.

15. kim marine

kim marine Member

http://www.greaterreality.com/consensus.htm My son had to do this. I did not know how, but thank-you for being so sweet while waiting!!! :D

16. kim marine

kim marine Member

Yes, I remember I used to correspond with him on a forum quite a while ago on a website called Greater Reality. Now, I type in Greater Reality and click on the forum and this forum pops up, and that is why I thought, in posting #37, this was Craig Hogan's website