1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

NDE Hashtags

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Types With Fingers, Jun 3, 2015.

1. I was thinking, you know what we could all use? A grassroots campaign to encourage those who had an NDE to speak out, and to make the public more aware of the research into and lessons learned from NDEs. I was thinking since hash tags are so popular, if we have twitter or Facebook accounts we should use hash tags to catch the public's attention. Here are my ideas, please feel free to contribute your own:

#IBelieveinNDEs
    #IStandWithNDErs
    #NearDeathNearMe
    #NoEndInNDE
    #NoShameInNDE

2. Waller

Waller Banned

I'm not a social media user except for a very minor presence on FBook and Pinterest. The idea is solid especially if there is little backchatter on Twitter, FBook and other social media outlets about the NDE/OBE.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. janef

janef Moderator

I don't do twitter... but for those that do, think its a great idea.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

#IBelieveinOBEs
    #IBelieveinTheAfterlife
    #IBelieveinReincarnation
    #IBelieveinLifeCharts

5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea, Types With Fingers, but I think maybe if you choose one hashtag to really focus on and try to get other people to use, that might work better -- gives people something on which to focus, and it's easier to get one hashtag trending than it is a bunch of them. Do you have a favorite among the hashtags you (or poeticblue) mentioned?