1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

NDE conversations in Roberta's blog

Discussion in 'Near Death Experience' started by mac, Apr 4, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

2. Cookie

Cookie New Member

Hello, mac,

If you believe in reincarnation and if you believe that while we are between lives, as it were, we plan for our next reincarnation, do you think that one of the things we plan for is an NDE? I think that it's obvious by the way I phrased the question that I so do believe, but what do you think? I will take a further step and postulate that the reason we plan to have one or more NDEs is that we know ourselves so well, that we will stray quite far from our plan and need almost a reboot to get us back on the plan. Plausible?

Miss Hepburn and baob like this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm sure we plan for our next incarnation, Cookie, so it's plausible we may also plan to experience NDE. The potential reasons must be many and your suggestions are as valid as others. But with NDEs it might also be down to other causes, actions or omissions by others impacting our own spiritual plans and intentions.

I'm very much an individual who doesn't make things fit, though, and I'm content just to accept NDEs at face value and for the impact they have on individuals - whatever the reason for any particular NDE.

4. Cookie

Cookie New Member

mac, I find myself agreeing with you 100%, that some NDEs may be planned, but, many may not be due to the law of Free Will that allows us to deviate from the plan anyway we want. Sometimes that may cause collateral damage, sending someone else into hospital, causing an NDE. Perhaps the worst example is the Holocaust. Here is how Ra describes what happened to Hitler.

35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler.
    Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity‚Äôs life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.​

In other words, The Holocaust and probably a lot else of the Third Reich was unplanned and probably unforeseen. A sobering thought, especially when most of us grew up believing the God was Omniscient and Omnipotent. When it comes to intervening with really bad stuff, I guess Free Will still governs.

Cookie.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I simply don't have a clue how much the entity many call 'God' - spirit - intervenes in our world but I've heard claims that certain globally-threatening actions were blocked or rendered ineffective. It'simpossible to prove or disprove so we're left to judge for ourselves. Freewill applies on a local level but can be impacted by others also exercising their own freewill. I don't subscribe to there being a law of freewill though... ;) For me it's a principle.

As for NDE being an outcome of actions involving that principle such debates are well above my pay grade. I think it may be too easy to ascribe a level of importance to NDEs that is not justified but I acknowledge that we are all entitled to hold whatever interest we wish.

6. Cookie

Cookie New Member

mac, I certainly agree with you that it is impossible to prove or disprove that God or some other being disabled some of our weaponry, though you might get some pushback from Capt. Salas who was posted at Malmstrom AFB when 18 missiles were mysteriously powered down, as airmen posted outside saw a UFO at the same time. It's not proof, but it's getting there. We can judge for ourselves, but a reasonably sane betting man would bet that it happened.

I'm reasonably convinced that it happened in Montana in March of 1967, but what's more important to me is to know that whatever entity was responsible for the earlier shutdowns would also intervene with the launch of a North Korean missile that would destroy Los Angeles, for example. I think Roberta has said as much. I sincerely hope she is right. She is probably right, considering her source.

I wish you love, light, peace, joy, and bid you well.

Cookie

7. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

Cookie - My input if I may...I have had some experiences so this isn't coming from me 'thinking this is the way it is'...
    but rather from me having
    jaw dropping Insights given to me where like my life flashing is in front of me ---
    I saw, I was shown 'slides' of events and mostly people that came into my life and EACH and every one one of the
    events were orchestrated just for me --- to get to the moment I am at right NOW, here...talking to you.
    So yes, an NDE is planned, or, say, on purpose for whatever reason ...I'd say to knock the person's socks off
    to help them get back on the Path.

An excellent movie online free, that opened my to the 'Wow moment' of really getting this whole Universe
    is like a darn Swiss Watch ---every cog is in it's perfect place...is The Star of Bethlehem, movie - easily googled.
    It's about way more than that Star...watch to the end.
    It's long ,but so what ...watch15 min at a time. :)

8. Hello Miss Hepburn,

Nice to read you here, it's Legrand from SF.

Enjoy!

9. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

Ah, Legrand, one of my favorites ---I like that at the top right under Alerts it tells you that someone posted after you.
    And mac is great. :)

10. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm blushing! I hope my shine doesn't wear off. ;)