1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Natasha communications follow-on

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Monika

Monika Established Member

I completely agree that some do need time and some don't. Depending very much on so many things like personal characteristics of both taking part in, relations, scenario of how things happened, overall background on this and on other side, and i would say even age of deceased one amongst loads of other things. But if i would be medium i also would probably recommend to wait if i would feel its not time yet to get the best reading when both parts are as much ready as they can be. Im not a medium and i strictly speak just with Michel but sometimes he lets me to know that there is a message from this person to that person and very often that message i shouldnt say dirrectly. When its correct time already then i just "spit" it out to the person it was for. And all the time it happens that first say, think after. And if it would be up to me to choose i probably at one or another situation would consider to keep silent cause it doesnt seem to be the best time to me personally but i dont know the situation of that person who needs to get message and then probably they just "kick to my stomack". I still didnt lose any friends and co-workers for that so they must know best :)

2. Natasha

Natasha New Member

It is incredible that you are able to speak to your loved one. Does it come like an inner voice or you kind of sense it? Please do not answer if this is a bit too personal question. I am trying to speak to my mom but nothing happens. I ask her a question and imagine what answer would she give me. So it is pretty much like taking to myself unfortunately..

Kurt likes this.
  3. Monika

The communication goes in many forms. As for me personally it comes as a thought, feeling, knowing the answer or solution instantly. Very often before i finished the question for Michel in my head i already have an answer and this is where i know exactly it came from him. I dont know how to explain in words and i find it hard to express myself but there is something way faster than a thought where communication and information walks extremely fast. So fast that all is a bit delayed until it hit brain and gets formed into thought. Uh its very hard to write about this as I really dont find good words to express this...But all in all to make it easier for myself i use pendulum and letters for daily chats with Michel. And sometimes if im confused about the answer because i didnt understand it fully i ask Michel to try to explain it by words :( And then with the sentence from letters it everytime comes "inner knowing" or "feeling" and in connection all of that there comes the answer and full explanation.

Natasha and Kurt like this.
  4. Monika

Im sorry if my answer seems so complicated. I would recommend to keep doing what you are doing. Keep asking her questions and keep answering them. And ask again and answer again because very likely what you take as an answer from yourself its actually the answer from your mom♡

Natasha, Kurt and Luna like this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not knowingly in contact with loved ones passed over but I can relate to some of what you've written, Monika. What I sometimes experience may also apply to others who don't experience anything similar to the clear communication you have with Michel.

In my own situation I often have specific spiritual/afterlife topics in my mind - it's been that way for 35 years. Often the thoughts just go around without seemingly going anywhere but on occasion a point will 'take shape', the previous 'fog' thinning and even disappearing. I may become aware of a different perspective along with a clearer understanding/appreciation. The point may be in connection with something here on ALF or something just for me - or that's how it looks at that moment although later I may find it's for someone else. ;)

The way I can tell if they were just my thoughts or ideas from elsewhere is that the words flow if it's the latter but I struggle hugely when it's the former. :D

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    Natasha and Kurt like this.
  6. Monika

You explained that so well Mac! I am all time very happy and surprised how good you can understand what i am trying to say. Even when i read my own words it often feels like i failed to express what i wanted but you seem to manage just read behind the words. Thanks Mac! :)

Kurt likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure :)

I feel, Monika, that you express yourself very well indeed - much better than you think. ;):)

Kurt likes this.
  8. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Monika and Mac, thank you both for taking time to explain this!

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure - I hope it helped.

Kurt likes this.
  10. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I think both of you guys do. I feel a bit fogged up at times as well Mac. It's gotten a while lot better over the past year or so. My main thing now is focusing on is the simplicity, length and flow of my articulation.

I came to this after seeing how my older posts can be entertaining but... they just read like 2 or three well thought out stanzas with about 2 cobbled together bridges.

I tried to solve this by compressing everything with my lexicon elsewhere online but that didn't work online so I decided to pull a Kalashnikov in terms of keeping things short sweet and simple.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019