1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Natasha communications follow-on

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Natasha

Natasha New Member

I wish I had one like this around. Will cont looking for

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Do you think guys reading via Skype or phone call can be as good as one to one? Or it is a big chance to get scammed?

3. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

As Mac said,I live in the UK,there might be sites on the web with lists of recommended mediums for the USA,but be careful,there are also a lot of fakes out there.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's not as simple as that, though. Here in the UK we have a network of Spiritualist churches with standards of mediumship that we hope are more consistent because there's a system of development circles and groups intended to improve the standards of mediumship.

Over-there (from our perspective) in the USA the Spiritualist church is much different leaving more potential for psychics posing as - and/or believing themselves to be - mediums. I don't know if the web has sites with recommended mediums but with the difference in the way mediumship is sometimes/often seen, practitioners may not actually be fakes UNLESS they present themselves as providing spirit communication but actually can't.

Yes I know I'm forever saying the same thing. Mediumship isn't the same as psychic reading and it's important to understand what's being provided.

Natasha likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

A telephone 'sitting' with an evidential medium can be every bit as evidential as one-to-one. Whether a 'sitter' would be as happy with VOIP as face-to-face can only be discovered by trying both methods. Whatever is chosen the one paying the bill deserves it to herself to find out what she's paying for. If it's described as a 'reading' then ask what kind of reading it is. I'll be honest in saying I'd prefer a face-to-face session with an indication it will be a mediumistic sitting - communication with spirit - rather than a session over a phone or VOIP.

There's one significant difference. With the sitter and the practitioner together the sitter is able to say at the end of the session that it wasn't what was promised and to withhold some or all of the charge. A distant session I'm guessing has to be paid for in advance - caveat emptor.

6. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Yes I would prefer face-to-face also. Have to find a good recommended medium near me. Kind of afraid to be traumatized even more by accidentally run into some scammer/ money suckers

Kurt likes this.
  7. Monika

Monika Established Member

Hej Natasha. I had a skype reading as a present of my dear friend. By myself i probably wouldn't book one. I was even close to cancel that session but then from the first minute i had no doubts with whom this medium was speaking. She was correct 100 percent about everything. And all were just pure facts. By word facts i mean she spoke about something very detailed what is happening in my life. It was nothing i would have to "stretch" to be true. One example from what she said: Michel shows hand writing. It is his handwriting on a wooden wall. It is in very special place for you where you go and touch that text with your hand". There is an emergency cabin near one river where me and Michel used to camp. There he wrote everytime we were there on the wall. I go there when i feel very down. About a week ago before that skype session i was there.
    So my personal experience with this particular medium was extremely good. All reading. Plus she draw his picture while speaking. And again she nailed it :) This reading gave me very much help on the time i was really in need.

Kurt, SashaS, Ruby and 1 other person like this.
  8. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Dear Monika,
    thank you for your response and time taken. I think I found the lady medium that has good reviews. I am going to try it. The only thing she told me to wait a couple months before doing it. After recent death we need to give a spirit some time to adjust to a new surroundings" was on her website. I am a little nervous tob honest. Don't want to get hurt even more..

9. Monika

Monika Established Member

I understand your concerns Natasha. And i do understand why medium ask to wait some time. Of course they need time to adjust and accept new situation same like us. I wish for you to have great experience when you will have reading♡

Natasha, Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

Some do, others don't. There's no certainty who will and who will not be able to communicate quickly. Sometimes it's the intended recipient who needs time to pass before communication is more likely to be successful.

Natasha and Kurt like this.