1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Natasha communications follow-on

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, Jul 4, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I just wish there were some way I could help.

2. Natasha

Natasha New Member

I shouldn't have high expectations I guess..

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Managing expectations when you don't know much about what happens is often a tough ask. Totally understandably emotions often dominate how we behave.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Not to be a sceptic (If the medium can receive the Mac or Roberta seal of approval then I'm a automatic fan) but you haven't already paid right...?

5. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Soon after my mothers passing,I went to a Spiritualist church hoping for a message but none came.A lady there said wait until after the Funeral,so I did then I went back to the church and sure enough I had a message.(accurate as well.The medium told me things that no one else could ever know}.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I haven't been asked but if anyone were to ask my reply would be that NONE of them can guarantee that a particular loved one will 'come through'. However we might say that so-and-so appears to have reasonable success based on personal and others' reported experiences.

As a general observation, in no way specific to any individual here, one needs to be cautious about what any practitioner offers and it's prudent to ask firstly what kind of medium they claim to be and secondly what one should expect from sitting with that practitioner. In other words, understand what you're paying for.

So often I hear/read someone saying they were "told things no-one else could know about". But a psychic ('psychic-medium' in the US) is an individual who psychically 'reads' their sitter and may then pass back information to the sitter as if it had come from a discarnate communicator. That's why it's vital to provide evidence of a communicator's identity (not necessarily easy) along with other information which together can reassure the sitter that the practitioner is actually communicating with their loved one.

Kurt likes this.
  7. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

That's Why I went to a church so you can be fairly certain that the message is true.

Kurt likes this.
  8. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Also,this particular medium could tell me the name of he person who she was in contact with.

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

That's a luxury not many Yanks enjoy as there are few Spiritualist churches/centres and a long way between 'em...... Commercial practitioners may be more the order of the day there, one very sound reason they ask for recommendations, especially so as a sitting can be spendy.

Kurt likes this.
  10. Natasha

Natasha New Member

No I haven’t paid for anything . It was just a phone call inquire

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Kurt likes this.