1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Natasha communications follow-on

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I swear, '16 was the worst year ever.

SashaS likes this.
  2. Natasha

Natasha New Member

My little buddy Casper/ sun conure is helping me with his love. Cute little creature.
    19 is my worst one so far.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I hope it gets better for you and that when it does you find a great year for yourself.

2012 was my best year ever. '08-13 were all pretty good. 17 almost made the cut but got butchered last second.

4. Natasha

Natasha New Member

It has been 11 days so far..Day by day.. Grief and pain level is extremely high today. Tried to call medium to schedule a spiritual reading session couple days ago. She stated way to early. Two months after the death minimum. She has not explained why. Anyone has a clue?

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

I can't answer for the practitioner you've contacted, of course, but grief is said to make it even more difficult for loved ones to 'come through' and plainly you're grieving very deeply.

It is likely to be for that or a similar reason the practitioner has told you it's too early to sit with you for mediumship.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Probably you are right. I thought that was somehow related to a spirit journey to afterlife or something like that

Kurt likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

probably not - Our transition from incarnate to discarnate life is near-instantaneous albeit maybe taking a little time to adjust. There are accounts of spirits returning to communicate with their loved ones within hours of their passing.

8. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Not in my case unfortunately. Don't even see her in my dreams.. Patiently waiting for this to happen

9. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Just want to say thank you for your responses

10. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm sorry to tell you that a quick return may not happen as frequently as those accounts might suggest - folk report the exceptional more than they do the everyday situation I fear. Here on ALF we have a number of members desperate to hear from their loved ones with very much fewer having it actually happen.

It's hard to overcome the natural desolation resulting from the death of a close loved one but for many or most time helps the healing. And time can seem to pass infinitessimally slowly. :(