1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Namaste

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by garry brunt, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry brunt

garry brunt New Member

Namaste to all,

I just came here searching for Hinduism stuff and eventually found this forum by searching for reincarnation.
    I am not new to forum as used to be active participant of hindu based forums.
    Now After 3-4 years i am again back to forum world which directly or indirectly is attached to spirituality or Hinduism as i am also about to start my own forum.

Thanks

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF, Garry. :)

We don't have a specific section for Hinduism or for that matter any other 'ism' but some (including me) and perhaps many members and readers accept the notion of multiple incarnations but we discuss the topic in the overall context of life, death and survival. As a contributor here you will, of course, be welcome to explain the way reincarnation is for you and I hope you will be interested in how others see reincarnation.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    garry brunt and Kurt like this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You haven’t made much posts in the past here but your certainly welcomed to look around again and see if anything sparks your interests or suits your needs. We certainly have members here who are curious about other avenues similar to Hinduism. If you’re not sure where to post, feel free to ask or you can always post on the off topic.

*Edit- Ahh I see, you meant that you weren’t new to certain genres regarding afterlife studies on other forums, however you are new to this forum! :) Welcome.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.