1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Naivety regarding ADCs.

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Maria, May 24, 2018.

1. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I mentioned it because I remember that when I was floating close to the ceiling, telling my mother to stop screaming and to just look up at me and she would not listen, I quickly grew impatient (my type A personality was in bloom already, lolol) and basically thought, "Well then, forget it, I'm not going to waste my time if you pay no attention". I don't think anyone knows exactly how it all works o_O

2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Thank you, mac; appreciate your opinion. You may have something there in regards to self-guided communication!
    What I know is how well EMDR seems to help the grieving, especially those who are torn by feelings of guilt. However, at this point, it is a technique that requires the guidance of a therapist.

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Were you a child when that occurred? If so, I hope it was just normal childish impatience, as opposed to the way all spirits always are. Not that I blame you, lol, I just hope that my husband doesn't feel that way.

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I was 5 or 6.
    If memory serves me right, I believe that in one of her posts Carol did mention that spirits will eventually stop trying if we cannot pick up/recognize the signs they send. To be sure, I have no idea if she meant all spirits :confused:
    P.S. you know about your husband, bb. We did discuss that, remember? ;)

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It seems logical to me that our spirit family and friends might feel there's little point in continuing to try to signal their presence when the signs they manage to send aren't recognised or aren't accepted. And I'm sure there are more interesting things to do in the worlds etheric - at least I hope there will be!

ravensgate likes this.