1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

My wife, Irene, just crossed over

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by jimrich, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Is she stuck in a wispy, transparent dimension with no sense of touch, taste, smell, hearing or vision?

This dimension is the most real, solid and dynamic dimension. Missing out in this life means missing out in the best life.

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I honestly do not know. Her "senses" seem to be both totally different from our Incarnate senses and infinitely superior but I am not sure exactly how or why. The Afterlife dimension is so different from ours that it would be nearly impossible for us Incarnates to grasp or understand it from our limited dimension.
    Re: ".....missing out on the best life." I'd go with whatever you believe or know and enjoy it.
    I know that Irene and the other Dis-incarnates are having a ball over there but they never talk about the "best life" since Life is just one, undivided Reality appearing as many "things" or dimensions.

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Thanks, Jim :)

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

According to those who have experienced both here and there, where the dead are now is the more solid and real dimension, and this is the illusion! And both sight and hearing are very much enhanced there. The other three sense appear from anecdotal reports also to be enhanced. And there is, of course, that body-melding thingy that produces what they say is a whole-body orgasm. So... don't knock it until you've tried it!