1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My son

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pannabad, Apr 28, 2020.

1. My son Michael (forever 51) passed away in an ATV accident on 1/3/2019 and he firmly believed in the afterlife. Me, not so much. I just don't know. I'm confused and I miss him so much.

2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I am sorry for your loss, pannabad. Many of us here, myself included, have had similar losses. Maybe this site will offer you some comfort or guidance.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome to ALF but we're sorry you've joined us in such sad circumstances. We hope you'll find here something to help you.

We can't stop the hurt and loss you're feeling but maybe what you find on Afterlife Forums - ALF - will persuade you about survival in a way many of us are persuaded. As bluebird has said there are many other members who have experienced the loss of loved ones and reading their stories may help you.

Please take time out to read some of the threads.

4. Flossie

Flossie New Member

I am so sorry for your loss Pannabad. I repeat what others have replied - I hope what you read on this forum will give you some comfort.