1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

My own experience with trance

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Monika, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Monika

Monika Active Member

Hej everyone. I would like to share with you my own experience.
    First of all i must say that all i do just for myself, for my own better understanding i do not try to convince you but i find this experience as a good kick to my own much questioning butt :)
    It was my first try, of course guided. While i was in light trance, 3 different persons came.
    First one felt so familiar, so close, like elder person. I knew i know her... i was completely sure i know her really really good. Guiding person started to ask questions: please, can you introduce yourself? Instead of some words i felt very short and very strong pain in head and a sudden need of taste of green onions and radish. That was so clear for me! Visitor was my own grandgrandmother! We were very very close. She died 10 years ago from stroke. She used to grow green onions and radish in her garden and till now the smell of them everytime bring memory of her back to me. That was so lovely to feel her warm and loving energy♡
    Second was a child, very young boy. Very cheerful one. He did not say anything but i had to control myself not to start to jump on couch i was laying. So much bright and light energy, so glad he was! Though i really dont know who this boy was. But he feels vey very fine:)
    The last one who came i could not recognise too. But it felt familiar. It was a woman. Somehow connected with my husband. The guiding person again asked for identification. But instead of answer i just started to laugh. I promisse i tried to control myself but i just simply could not because that was simply not me! And it felt so good to laugh. It was laugh from happyness. Maybe you know the feeling when you laugh because of something very very good and happy hapenned? This joyfull laugh. I dont know how to describe but maybe you understand.
    During this i had a vission of my husband laughing too. Very short but i saw him.
    After trance i said to Him: well played my love :)
    For me it was clear 100% that last one was arranged by him. Someone helped him. Some very very happy spirit. You know why im so sure?
    Because Michel see me. He feel me. Exactly 6 months ago, on monday, 2th he died. This day i was in very very dark heavy place. And then there came someone who was joyfull and laughing so much. This was a biggest proof for me that it was not my own emotion. It could not be.
    It was very emotional and lovely experience.
    Next time i will be more confident about myself and will try let them to speak through me if they would like.

Bill Z likes this.
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

When did you have this guided experience? How did Michel look and what was he doing?

Thank you :)

3. Monika

Monika Active Member

Yesterday :) Michel looked completely same like here. He was wearing black sweater and even his blue framed glasses. He was not alone. But i did not look to them. I saw him very very shortly and he was laughing. He looked very happy. He was happy for my experience. He did not say this too me. This is how it felt for me.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Is trance new for you? I'm sorry if you've already told us this.

5. Monika

Monika Active Member

Yes, this is new experience for me. Maybe the feeling of being inside such stage is not totally new. I am complete duffer in this. I experience a lot, i feel a lot but i can not describe in constructive therminology. Before i never "stepped to the side" and made place for someone to come.

6. mac

I'm sorry if I've forgotten if you've explained this before but the notion of trance from nowhere doesn't ring true.....

Have you been taking a self-study course or were you already aware of a personal level of spiritual/psychic sentivity?

7. Monika

Monika Active Member

No, i don't think that you forgot something. And I do not know how it sounds to read what i shared. But i understand that it might sound like it popped out from nowhere as i did not share very much about what im going through. I shared that i use pendulum to communicate with Michel and as i remember nothing very much more. Not because i dont want. Just because i dont know how to explain. Face to face would be easier but to put all in written words so that i could express what it is and how it feels like is very hard for me :(

What is self-study course?

To answer strictly to second question i would say that kind of spiritual sensitivity i have from childhood. I never questioned that for myself as it was very normal to my eyes. Everything became very intensive and progressive after Michel died.
    I say "kind of spiritual sensitivity" because as i mentioned before im not very familiar with terminology in this field and i might use it sometimes wrong.

8. mac

I find it very interesting. I have a particulr interest in communication of all sorts.

I'm sorry I had forgotten you were using a pendulum.

I'm glad you're taking time to explain what's been happening - we do have some understanding of the subject so please don't be concerned that you're not expressing how it feels for you.

There is a reference to this in my resources section but it's perhaps not of relevance to what you're doing.

You are using a term I favour. I think you've mentioned before that you're psychically/spiritually sensitive and I realise that's been the case for some time. This gives context for what you've described - thank you.

I hope you will tell us more as I personally find this field of great interest. :)

Monika likes this.
  9. Monika

Monika Active Member

I will definitely share my upcoming experiences under this topic and i will try to find best fitting words to describe it. I am planning to do this for 3 or 4 more times.
    After my first experience i can say that first time it was easy to come into the stage and go back. Second time it was easy again to go in but it was a little bit difficult to go back but i got strict instructions before of steps what i must follow so i followed even though it was a little bit hard to concentrate to the voice of guiding person. It was intresting because i have heard him repeating some steps as if he knew that i have kind of small difficulty following.

10. Monika

Monika Active Member

And Mac, thank you, i will read what you recomended. I have strong feeling for some time that i should find a way to understand myself little bit better especially when i realized that i knew exactly what for tragedy is going to enter our life :(

11. Monika

Monika Active Member

I had several more experiences with trance.
    First time:
    As soon as i went "down" happy spirit from last time showed up. It felt like she was waiting and also i could feel strongly that her message was "im still here, i don't want to use this time but i just wanted to let you know that i am here". It felt warm, like she greeted me. I started to laugh again. Like last time. Guiding person started to ask questions. She answered just one question "are you happy?". Im very happy, she said. It was very silent answer. I was not sure if someone else without me can hear that. But yes, guiding person could hear that too. After answer she steped back very fast leaving place for others.
    Second time there came a man. I am very sure it was a man. Healthy, sportive, between 40 and 50 y/o. It felt that he is little insecure (my interpretation). He did not say something but i felt big passion for sport and especially golf. I saw sunny golf field, i felt like it was something what he really loved to do. It gave good feelìng. But after shortly i saw fire. Big fire, like explotion, it felt insecure, frightening, fatal. It was short image. Words "im sorry" came very sharp. Maybe he would have explained something more if i would have let him speak. But i felt like frozen after this fire image and raised emotion. It felt sad. I felt sorry. The man steped back. I would say that probably his death was caused by fire. Or it even might be kind of suicide act. But this is just my personal interpretation and i might be totally wrong!
    On the last try there came very soft woman energy. It felt that she was very sure about what is going on and what she is doing. It felt calm. She answered to question about her name. While answering i realised that it was an older woman. She was there for some time but after just left. It gives me a feeling that she was someone who passed away many years ago. But thats again just my own interpretation and i might be wrong.

I don't think that i will try trance again but those few times i did gave me valuable experience and understanding. It confirmed for me one more time: death does not exist.
    After every try i thanked for those who came and helped me to learn a lot. I asked Michel to thank them too and give hugs to all of them as i will do too when ill go there and could meet them♡

12. mac

Thank you, Monika, for telling us all about your experiences.

You appear to be a very sensitive, very psychic, individual who is easily able to link with spirit communicators. With appropriate support and help you might be able to develop your attribute into mediumship although that might not be of any interest to you. Even if it were of interest, though, it could be difficult to find someone able to support your development.

Perhaps for now it's better just to use communications to help you to better understand the world of the spirit. :)

Monika likes this.