1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My own experience with trance

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Monika, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Hej everyone. I would like to share with you my own experience.
    First of all i must say that all i do just for myself, for my own better understanding i do not try to convince you but i find this experience as a good kick to my own much questioning butt :)
    It was my first try, of course guided. While i was in light trance, 3 different persons came.
    First one felt so familiar, so close, like elder person. I knew i know her... i was completely sure i know her really really good. Guiding person started to ask questions: please, can you introduce yourself? Instead of some words i felt very short and very strong pain in head and a sudden need of taste of green onions and radish. That was so clear for me! Visitor was my own grandgrandmother! We were very very close. She died 10 years ago from stroke. She used to grow green onions and radish in her garden and till now the smell of them everytime bring memory of her back to me. That was so lovely to feel her warm and loving energy♡
    Second was a child, very young boy. Very cheerful one. He did not say anything but i had to control myself not to start to jump on couch i was laying. So much bright and light energy, so glad he was! Though i really dont know who this boy was. But he feels vey very fine:)
    The last one who came i could not recognise too. But it felt familiar. It was a woman. Somehow connected with my husband. The guiding person again asked for identification. But instead of answer i just started to laugh. I promisse i tried to control myself but i just simply could not because that was simply not me! And it felt so good to laugh. It was laugh from happyness. Maybe you know the feeling when you laugh because of something very very good and happy hapenned? This joyfull laugh. I dont know how to describe but maybe you understand.
    During this i had a vission of my husband laughing too. Very short but i saw him.
    After trance i said to Him: well played my love :)
    For me it was clear 100% that last one was arranged by him. Someone helped him. Some very very happy spirit. You know why im so sure?
    Because Michel see me. He feel me. Exactly 6 months ago, on monday, 2th he died. This day i was in very very dark heavy place. And then there came someone who was joyfull and laughing so much. This was a biggest proof for me that it was not my own emotion. It could not be.
    It was very emotional and lovely experience.
    Next time i will be more confident about myself and will try let them to speak through me if they would like.

Bill Z likes this.
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

When did you have this guided experience? How did Michel look and what was he doing?

Thank you :)

3. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Yesterday :) Michel looked completely same like here. He was wearing black sweater and even his blue framed glasses. He was not alone. But i did not look to them. I saw him very very shortly and he was laughing. He looked very happy. He was happy for my experience. He did not say this too me. This is how it felt for me.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Is trance new for you? I'm sorry if you've already told us this.

5. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Yes, this is new experience for me. Maybe the feeling of being inside such stage is not totally new. I am complete duffer in this. I experience a lot, i feel a lot but i can not describe in constructive therminology. Before i never "stepped to the side" and made place for someone to come.