1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

my Lorraine readings - some parts of my 10 readings with her speaking to my Dad

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by annabanana87, Apr 26, 2015.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Thanks, annabanana. I hope the reading helps.

If there is an afterlife, I think you're probably right that our dead loved ones feel our pain and misery, and I feel a lot of guilt about that, but I can't be any other way. I have tried to communicate with him, and I have asked him before going to sleep to come to me either in a dream or (preferably) for real. So far it has not happened.
    When I try to think of happy memories, for the most part they only make me sad.

2. dopier

dopier Active Member

You must be on a sophisticated level of understanding quite beyond my reach. Would you care to explain what is the motivation behind this aggravation? I'm seriously asking.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hi Dopier :)

4. dopier

dopier Active Member

I believe you to be even keel...so perhaps you should simply move on from the distraction unless you're able to simply play along.

5. bluebird

You're probably right....

6. dopier

dopier Active Member

Hi pb, I replied.

7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me he absolutely has given up on some folks! He has sent signs that never get acknowledged. He focuses on those now who get it. So yes, they can move on and give up so to speak on individuals who just don't get it. They do get frustrated according to Mikey . Doubting signs does no one any good, here or there! Understanding signs as communication is the life line of hope out of the pit of grief! I love signs and continue to get them often as I ALWAYS give Mikey an acknowledgment! On my 7th notebook of signs so if all this is a coincidence.................yah right! It is my son ! I KNOW it! :D
    I hope Bluebird has a wonderful reading and truly takes it to heart and lets go of doubt.
    Visitor,
    Be kind to our members here in your posts. Grief is a tough journey. Be respectful of that please. Thank you!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

8. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Thank you so much for your answer, Carol and Mikey :)

9. tradingdavid

tradingdavid New Member

Maybe you should try thinking statistically. Also, even if he did appear in front of you it could be hallucinations, some weird quantum thing, or aliens directing the image into your brain.

There's really no absolute certainty in life or death. Things are just levels of probability. Lawyers define evidence as something making a matter more or less likely. Proof is just a quantity of evidence pushing a total probability past a certain threshold.

Also, I don't think it's anyone's fault. It's just the way reality is structured.

10. bluebird

It's true that even if he did appear in front of me it could be a hallucination, though I think I would be at least more able to believe in his continued existence if I saw him, as I have never had a hallucination in my life so I know I am not prone to them. I don't believe aliens, even if they had the ability, would have any interest in putting an image of my husband into my brain -- what would be the point? What do you mean by "weird quantum thing" -- like an alternate universe situation?

You're right that there is no absolute certainty in life, though when I die, if I continue to exist in some way, then I will know that there is life after death and that therefore my husband also continues to exist -- so I think there is some certainty in death. That's one reason why I would prefer to be dead.