1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

my Lorraine readings - some parts of my 10 readings with her speaking to my Dad

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by annabanana87, Apr 26, 2015.

1. __________

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  2. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

Great validations for you annabanana87, thank you for sharing! :)

It's great to hear how different mediums relay information and it sounds like a lot of information and survival evidence given could be accepted at the time or later interpreted as close to accurate.

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Thanks Anna, I read all of that

Does your Dad ever describe the place he's in now?

4. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks for sharing Anna... does she do phone readings as well?

5. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Very, very interesting, Annabanana, and thank you so much for sharing!

I can think of a couple of people who could use a phone reading. Will be sending you a pm shortly. Thank you :)

6. Nirvana

So are you convinced of the reality of an afterlife now?

I wish your Dad gave a more detailed description of where he is, but I know you mentioned it probably wouldn't translate well : /

7. janef

janef Moderator

Hi Anna,
    I did one hypnotherapy past life regression in which the client, a lady, went to the afterlife, a "life between lives" session. She described her place as a resting place to heal, with many loving people attending her, nothing she needed except learning to accept before moving on, she had trauma to heal from as she drowned on the Titanic. When I asked her to describe it she said it was beautiful place like an atrium or arbor of flowers. When I asked what she was wearing she said it was anything she wanted it to be. I got the sense that it is beyond anything we can conceive...more like a magical place. Maybe It will not be the same for everyone, as in this life we all have different surroundings, not the same for everyone. This would probably apply to our religious beliefs as well, no one will need to conform to anything other than what they prefer. If true, this certainly would solve lots of arguments. :)

She did say "Love" is the only thing that matters. :) (this was 15 years ago)

Thru a medium, My mil is described as in her 20's with beautiful clothes and hair, says she is eating all the shellfish she wants now (previously allergic) and dancing with her ex-husband! :D

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  8. Nirvana

Me too!

Thanks for the reply

Janef, thank you for sharing that - that's very positive news

9. janef

janef Moderator

It was for me too. :)

10. Flossie

Flossie New Member

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying your day!

Annab, there has been some fantastic information come through for you from Lorraine. I read all of your 2 posts and found them enlightening and extremely interesting. Thank you for sharing with us and I look forward to hearing more. She sounds a brilliant medium and one worth seeing.

I understand it is right for you to have your reading like this, Anna. And I certainly wouldn't go for a reading to only be told wonderful things that weren't true. I want to feel assured that what I have been told is honest and believable to me. But I wouldn't want to go for a reading and be told something especially bad. I don't mind warnings or that something might happen but it would turn out ok. But I am a natural worrier and my first worry is losing those I love, so if I was told something very negative by anyone it would play on my mind and make me a wreck. I couldn't cope with it tbh. I don't want to know anything like that. I would rather live in hope than fear, which is what it would mean to me. I hope you can understand what I am saying.
    I assure you I don't want a pat on the back lols!
    It's rare I have had one to ones. I had one recently as I wanted to see if my mum would come through. That was pretty much all I wanted to know. The rest was a bonus.

I have known many people who are having a tough time and especially after losing a loved one who want some reassurance from a medium that they live on. For some people it can be the only thing to keep them going and they are unable to take any more heartache or worry at that moment in their life. (I am not saying I am in this category)

When my mum did readings she helped a good few people from taking their own lives. Desperate people. People go to psychics/mediums for different reasons and some people can't take on more worry than they already have. I am not saying mediums should tell lies. Far from it. But I hope you understand what I am saying in giving a different point of view. A good medium should know if a client could take that sort of news. In fact two mediums I know say they don't see death.