1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My life.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by We_will_live_on, May 2, 2013.

1. We_will_live_on

We_will_live_on New Member

Friends,

I am whole again - Know that a wonderful turn of fortunes has reversed my fate, and I have beaten, what I once was told was an inoperable tumor that would destroy me. I thank God that I am spared in this life, to see my children grow, and to see their children grow. My life is better now, and my mind is light and careless, where once I was downtrodden and depressed, I am now uplifted and filled with the simple joy of life. I thank all of you, too, who took concern in my health when I was ill, and am in no doubt that our paths will cross on the other side, on the better side. I'm unsure how the future will go for me, but I'm determined to make the most of it.

I am - Yours humbly,

Erick.

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Oh Erick! This is wonderful to hear! Thank you for keeping us updated on your condition. My guess is that this experience will change you in many positive ways! I am so happy for you and your family! Onward on the journey of life we go! I know you will make the most of this opportunity. :)
    Carol

3. Kewl beans, sir, kewl beans, :)

4. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I don't know you (I'm fairly new here), but I am glad for you.

5. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

I was just thinking about you recently! I am so happy for you.

6. Wonderful to hear from you again! You're living proof that medical anomalies (miracles) do happen!

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

7. I know nothing of your back story but I am very happy to hear about your current good health. I love your attitude, Erick.

8. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

Incredible!

Welcome back mate...I don't post often anymore, but I'll surely have time for this reply :)

9. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Erick, you were very much on my mind for the past few weeks and here you are with an update; thank you! It is so very good to hear from you. The experience you had will make you a better teacher in this world, I am sure.
    Keep in touch :D

10. beadtrader

beadtrader New Member

I am so happy for you and your family Erick!