1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My journey into e.v.p

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by EVP_Research83, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Where to start? Well, my first experience began in 2010. This was a year I was visited by my childhood friend in March, whom I had not seen for many years. That September, he died from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. I always took his sudden appearance at my house in March as a goodbye that neither of us knew was coming.

My experience with E.V.P began with finding odd voices on my MP3 player that had a voice record feature. The first was of an older man that said the name, Andrew. I learned that is the name of my Grandfather's brother and he's alive. Eventually, that MP3 Player broke and over time, I have received E.V.P on two of my digital cameras. Male, female and childlike voices. Most are recorded in my home. I often go to bed with it recording and tune to shortwave and a little on AM. I understand researchers such as Friedrich Jurgenson captured E.V.P listening to the SW Band. I hear none of the voices until I'm listening to the video. I found using headphones can help with certain weaker ones.

I can't say for sure what E.V.P truly is, but I know it's not from a normal Earthly source, that much is clear. So I don't write too much, here are some of my E.V.P, some audio, some video, I recommend headphones and each video has a description and some have time stamps. Most of the E.V.P are very clear and it's certainly not hearing what one wants to hear or the imagination. No clicking or other noises that some pass off as E.V.P.

It's a real mystery which for some reason I'm able to experience. A long time can pass before I receive any.

Play all