1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

My Husband came through for me

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Rising, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Rising

Rising Member

Since I lost my wonderful husband to Cancer last October , he came through for me a week after his death. Im lucky to have a fantastic medium friend who is a natural at linking in with the spirit world. The evidence I received was 100% , he was able to tell me what I had done the day before . Before his passing I asked him to do his best and give me some evidence that he was ok, he agreed he would, if he could.
    He was a fence sitter when he was here but was also open minded and didn't rule anything out. Ive had two readings since October and both were Brilliant, I only wish I could see his Beautiful face again.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oh my goodness, Rising, I am so glad for you! His having been open-minded as he transitioned was important, since our minds are powerful and we can actually conjure an artificial after-death reality from which we may later need to be rescued. But he didn't do that, he transitioned well, and now you can begin a whole new life with him! Dr. Jamie Turndorf - Dr. Love - has maintained a great relationship with her husband, Jean Pin, that actually includes the physical and makes it a lot of fun for me to share a brunch with her. Jean is always there as well!

Rising, DarthT15 and Unexpected like this.
  3. milahanna

milahanna Member

So wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us. So glad he came through. I have yet to find a good medium.

Rising and DarthT15 like this.
  4. Rising

Rising Member

Thank you ladies, it makes life without him a little bearable, I know he will always be with us and I thank him every day.

milahanna likes this.
  5. mac

mac long-term contributor

You are immensely privileged to have experienced what you have. :)

I hope you can now move on in your life reassured that your husband is still there. He, of course, can also move forward too, reassured that you know he'll be there after you pass on yourself.

milahanna and Rising like this.
  6. Rising

Rising Member

Thank you Mac , my mother and father greeted him as well as the Spirit team I work with at Our Physical mediumship circle , my man actually swore when he seen them all because he couldn't believe it, they tell me he was pleasantly surprised and so grateful to be out of his sick earthly body.

milahanna likes this.
  7. mac

What communication media do you guys experience in your physical circle?

8. Rising

Rising Member

Hi Mac, sorry for late reply. We are a Private Group who sit at Our mediums home , we have converted a room into a Blacked out Seance room.
    We have never gone Public but we did once invite David Thompson and his lovely partner to watch a Demonstration which impressed them and they gave us some very useful advice . Tom and Lisa Butler also joined a demonstration when they visited the UK and done a write up about it on their web page , apart from this, we sit privately and have done now for 9 years.

9. mac

I'm glad you got back to me. :)

I understand you don't wish to speak in depth about your group's activities and that you sit privately. I do understand, also, why physical circles are traditionally closed ones and respect your wish for privacy.

As for me I've been 'in the spooks' for over three decades so communication and mediumship (of all kinds) is familiar territory. I hope you'll stay around to offer the perspective of someone familiar with physical mediumship when mediumship and/or trans-dimensional communication get discussed here, as sometimes they do.

Rising likes this.
  10. janef

janef Moderator

Hi Rising... I have thought of you often dealing with your husbands illness. So happy for you that you have made a connection with him after his transition.

Rising likes this.
  11. Rising

Rising Member

Thank you Janef, its been a terrible time for us, he was so ill at the end our family begged god to take him, we were all with him when he took his last breath, i held him in my arms and told him to go ahead and see what was in store for him in the afterlife. His face muscles relaxed and he was gone....he had a little smile on his face which will stay with me forever. He was 63 years of age, 4 years older than myself, when he was poorly he said he was grateful to have reached that age because there are others who died very young with the same disease.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    janef likes this.
  12. janef

janef Moderator

Rising, nice to have the last memory of a smile. Have you made any contact with your husband yourself or in your meeting circles?

13. Rising

Rising Member

Hi Jane,

I've just read your private message and thought I would reply on here so others can read it also. Our circle hasn't been on a for a few weeks because Our Medium has moved house but I can tell you that after my Husband went to the world of spirit he was at our last seance. The Spirit team asked me to hold our mediums hand and they done something with the molecules in her hand while she was of course in trance, the hand felt as if it had got slightly bigger , it was then that Our Spirit friend told me it was my husbands hand wanting me to be able to feel him again , I have no idea how they done it but I do know that I trust them with all my heart and soul, needless to say, it made me so happy !

14. janef

janef Moderator

How wonderful that must be to have this connection. Thanks so much for sharing. Jane

Rising likes this.
  15. Jonathan Hallberg

Jonathan Hallberg New Member

oh my god. Thanks for sharing this to us, im in tears right now... :(

Rising likes this.