1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

My hubby has been back

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Rising, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Rising

Rising Member

Hi Guys, I have had my husband back, One night recently I was lying in bed , I couldn't sleep at all, I laid in my bed and I felt the mattress on my bed Dip, as if another body was just lying in bed in with me, it was 3 am and I knew I wasn't imagining it, I was totally wide awake ! I spoke to him and said " Chris, I know your there but if I turn round you might go "

I must have fell asleep after that but was wide awake at 6 am, , I felt the mattress do the same thing and I was so happy but a little frightened, I don't know why but I think it had something to do with the unknown.
    My daughter booked a medium , we were lucky to get a cancellation because she was booked up for the next 2 year, i have wasted money on a lot of mediums over the years and they have been bloody useless so I wasn't gonna raise my hopes with this lady.
    How wrong was I ? She was fantastic !! She connected with my fella and even said his name. I was blown away, she also said " chris tells me he is aware that you felt him lying in bed beside you and that you felt the mattress dip!
    Guys i knew he would come thru, he had a strong character when he was here so i knew if anybody would come thru, it would be him.

I KNEW I did not imagine it, I feel blessed, I really do.

Lots of love, Val xxx
    Sapphire, Monika, SashaS and 3 others like this.
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

May I ask the name of this medium? Thank you.
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's nice to hear about such a positive outcome. :)
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

That's great Val. I'm also curious who the medium is.

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Hi Val, There's nothing better than that! Very happy for you:)!!
  6. Rising

Rising Member

Sorry I haven't been back on after I started this thread, my internet is playing up terribly and is driving me nuts...
    The lady I seen is only known as Sue the Psychic , she is living in the north east of England where I live and unfortunately she doesn't commit to Phone readings , I wish she did for those who would like it.