1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

MY GRANDMA

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

My Grandma
    I say hi to my Grandma every morning and probably need to spend more time with her....if she wants. I learned so much from her and continue to. I quit cooking after Susie went home until my dear friend I cooked for again. In Europe I had to ship my Grandma's pot and actually got a job cooking there with that pot.
    When I divorced my wife I bought a lot of bad energy into me, I was really good at this at one time. Something tried to attack me and it was way more powerful than me, I've never dealt with that before. It kind of sucked. My Grandma appeared, a wispy smokey form with her beautiful hair. Her hair was down past Her waist and She always tied it up. She came and told me to let go, this dark energy (my own) was pushing me and She told me to let go. she held my hand. I did and fell asleep, and woke up safe and totally at peace. so much happens in that state that we don't see.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Bill Z

OK I'm on a roll. My Grandma was tough! I love that! She had the only garden in our neighborhood, I always thought peas and carrots grew in cans. I learned to garden from Her. I'm about to (hopefully, depending on election results) manage a community garden. I remember the beautiful herb garden my Grandma had. I am so thabkful for Her wisdom and Her pot.

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hi Bill,

So were you awake when the attack happened, or (guessing) more in a sleep state? You’ve mentioned falling to sleep after you felt comforted by your grandmother. Perhaps you may have been in between stages of being awake and asleep which visitations and guidances do suddenly happen when crossing from this realm towards another. Not all are positive and can be a manifestation of our own.

I experience the reverse where I may experience some sort of sleep paralysis right upon waking up from a sleep state and I have guidance to help me back into a full state of consciousness. Sometimes I don’t panic at all and wake up with ease. But anyways, nice to see you Bill.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

How’s your music interests still going?

5. Bill Z

Thanks PoeticBlue. I was in the hypnagogic state I believe when My Grandma came.
    A lot of music opportunities presenting themselves, I don't know, I'll see. But thanks.

Kurt likes this.