1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My final post, and a farewell

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by We_will_live_on, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Erick, just wanted to let you know (if you're still reading the forum) that you remain in my thoughts and prayers. In all our thoughts and prayers, this community remains with you. Love, light and peace.

2. Indeed, I've been devoting one of my meditation sessions to Erick's well being each week.

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

3. I think about Erick from time to time. I don't know why but I sent him a PM this morning. Then I checked his member info to see when the last the time he posted was and saw that he had a visitor message posted yesterday. From the message posted it seems that he passed.

vic

4. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Thank you for letting us know, Vic. So sad to hear that.

5. Am I wrong but the date of that message was 10/30/2011 so maybe he hasn't left us just yet?

6. Well ain't I embarrassed! :eek: I was only off by a year...

Reminds me of the line from Mark Twain, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

vic

7. Well, I saw his username online here a couple of days ago. Not sure if it was him or someone else logged in his account though....

8. His profile also says Last Activity 10-29-2012 10:16 AM.

9. I hope he checks in with us soon. :D