1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My final post, and a farewell

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by We_will_live_on, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

We_will_live_on Sad to hear that news....Good luck in your voyague

2. OrangeSky is unable to access the system. But she asked me to post a condolence to you Erick on her behalf.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear much-beloved Erick, your courage and strength and classiness through your difficult illness have been such an inspiration to us all. In our present world culture, based on a resolute ignorance of all that is really important, it can be hard to be on your voyage, I know. I am sad about that. But the hard part is ending for you, dear friend. What should be happening now is that everyone around you and all the world should be perfectly aware of what is ahead for you and able to lovingly and joyously support you! I am sorry for your family and loved ones, dear Erick, but I must admit to some excitement for you. Here we talk about the afterlife evidence and all the amazing afterlife details, but nothing that any of us says here can remotely convey the glorious reality. What is ahead for you is a highly personal and infinitely loving process, and more delight than any of us here can imagine. Don't think any longer about raising your spiritual vibration or forgiving or doing anything at all, but just open your heart to the love that awaits you and let this wonderful, freeing process unfold. Godspeed, dear friend!

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Erick,
    You are an inspiration to us all! There is much Glory that awaits you! I am sending much love and peace to you and your family. It is a journey for all. Please look for my Mikey when you get there! Thank you for all your knowledge and love that you share! I will be looking for you when my time arrives as well ... and please come to my 70's party. :)
    I will continue to pray for all! Much love to you as you transition to Paradise.
    Carol

5. I'm truly sorry. I believe you must be as ready as one can be. My boy left me here in August. He wasn't prepared. It has to be a blessing to know as much as you do now about the afterlife. Peace and much love.

6. I know I don't come here a lot nowadays, but I found this thread and it touched me so much, I'm so glad you found this forum when you did Erick. You were sent here to inspire us during your brief life and I'm sorry it's coming to an end so soon. But it won't be long until you are reunited with everyone. I really do hope you get in touch with Mikey and that Carol lets us know how you're doing. I don't know how easy this is, but if it was possible it would just blow my mind. Best of luck to you on your journey.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

We haven't spoken before.

It's human to feel sadness at your imminent departure but at the same time your passing will bring joy and happiness for yourself and those who are waiting to greet you on your return.

I can only hope that those you leave (temporarily) behind know what you know and what we know.

mac

8. LachlanMac

LachlanMac New Member

Best of luck, mate.

With Love,

Lachlan

9. Godspeed, We_will_live_on.

10. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

I am very sad to hear this! I have had intermittent internet service so I haven't been online as much as I've wanted-you are a wonderful soul and I know great joy awaits you on the other side-God Bless.