1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

My final post, and a farewell

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by We_will_live_on, Jun 4, 2012.

1. We_will_live_on

We_will_live_on New Member

Friends -

I have been deeply moved these past weeks by your kind condolences, and am unhappy to report that this will be my final post on these forums, as my health has greatly deteriorated in the past week.

I look forward to meeting you all in the next life, when we all return home.

Know only, that I love each and every one of you, deeply and most sincerely.

I wish you all, the very very fondest of farewells

And I remain, and will ever be

Your Most Obedient Servant

We Will Live On - and we will, we will live on.

- Erick ,

2. Erick,

It's awful having to read this, knowing that you won't be around anymore. You just brought a tear to my eye, man.

If you do read this, I would like to suggest that you ask for Carol's son once you get to the other side. Rizwan did it after he passed over, and he let us know how he was doing. It would be good to know how you are doing as well.

We love you too, Erick.

3. We_will_live_on

WWE Lover,

It was my original intention to do so, and I will see how everything goes when I cross over, but I am sure I will find my way to you all.

Yr. Obt. Svt.

Erick

4. Dearest Erik,

Your post has brought down a tear down my cheek. I find people like you amazing. I am sure that it's a very difficult situation, especially for you, your wife and child. Yet, here you are, full of positive energy and love.

You are an inspiration and thank you for giving us your experience to learn from.

I truly and honestly wish you a great journey, where ever it will take you, full of happiness, peace and love.

If feeling weird saying this, but see you on the other side and keep an eye on us if you can so that we walk in the right path!

You and your family will be in our mind and heart.

5. I have complete faith that you will find your way back to all of us.

6. We_will_live_on

Wonderer -

Thank you, so very much for your kind words - I will most certainly watch over every one of you, amazing and beautiful people.

- Erick,

7. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Erick,

I've been thinking of you lately and felt that a message would come, if you were able to send something. Thank you for being here; you have given of your strength, dignity and grace. May God bless you and speed you to your Home. Keep a light on for us!

Remember:

By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
    Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
    About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

8. We'll be seeing you soon enough Erik.
    Your legacy to this forum and all its readers is one of positive loving energy, inspiration and belief. You're contributions here will go on to help so many people through difficult times in their own lives and with their own grieving and you can leave no greater gift for those who remain.
    You will be greatly missed untill we are all together again.
    My deepest, sincerest regrets to your family and friends - I wish for their understanding of what we know to be truth to help them with the difficult time ahead, they are welcome here anytime if you think this will help them deal as it has helped so many others.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Boy I tell ya I dont know wats goin on around here anymore..

10. poeticblue

poeticblue member

please send a dragonfly, a moth, a feather or something my friend. For the love of god tell rizwan I said hello.. We shall all be reunited.

Kurt likes this.