1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

my FIL will be passing over soon

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by jobun, Nov 19, 2019.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

the hospice care people give him about 4 days. most likely by the weekend he'll be gone.
    the funeral arrangements have already been made... (which I find a little weird.... but I guess they want to make the whole transition go as smoothly as possible). I am not sure how I feel about this. He's in late stages of lung cancer. I haven't seen him in 6 years by his choice. A month ago my husband went to see him with his siblings to say their good byes. I didn't have the opportunity to go and I spoke to him briefly on the phone once. I don't even know why I'm posting this because I'm not asking any questions and I'm not looking for sympathy. I guess I just needed to get it off my chest in a way.

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Cancer is a difficult disease to have and die from taking a huge tole on the body. Keeping you and your loved one in prayer. Stay spiritually strong.

Kurt likes this.
  3. jobun

jobun New Member

thank you poeticblue. He passed peacefully on 11/30/19.