1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

My Experiences

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by bill zola, Oct 5, 2017.

1. bill zola

bill zola New Member

The love of my life died on 6/28/17 and I have been in communication with Her since. I have contacted a wonderful lady in Colorado who has put me in touch with little Susie. I know this to be true because every morning I wake up and say to Susie: "Te amo mi amor". The lady, Shoshanna, when she first made contact with Susie told me Susie wanted to say something to me. Shoshanna didn't know that Spanish was Susie's primary language. Through Shoshanna Susie said "te amo mi amor"!!!! Totally blew me away. There were many other things Susie said that only She and I knew.
    There have been the usual electrical anomalies: lights turning on flickering, turning off, radio turning on as well as a tremendous amount of white feathers in my (and other's who were close to Her) path or drifting from the sky when I think of Her.
    I am trying to cope with the physical loss but in many ways we are closer than ever.
    I would be happy to mention Shoshanna's website but I'm not sure what the rules are about that.
    I would appreciate any feedback about dealing with my grief and any other information. But to me ADC is real!

2. mac

mac helper Staff Member

For guidance, taken from this website's rules: ( http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/our-rules-and-policies.648/)

"Other Links:

When posting on these forums, please do not link to commercial or irrelevant websites. This rule also applies when sending links in private messages and when posting links on your profile page. If you are unsure about the suitability of a link, please contact an administrator."

Plainly hers is a commercial website so rather than posting a link here members can readily search online for themselves. :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  3. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

My experience of my late wife, Irene, was the same as yours in that she was alive and well after crossing over so i never experienced the pain and grief of a loss. In some ways, we were closer after she went to Heaven (which is right here!) than we had been in the physical plane. But now, after about a year and a half, I am experiences intense pain and grief over losing her so I handle my pain and tears by allowing the feelings and tears to come up and be felt. I am comfortable with crying openly, so the tears and pain are not embarrassing or shameful. If my tears bother others - so what! I assume I am having delayed grief but I also know that Irene is still right here and alive and happy, so there is no actual "loss" - just a sense of missing her and some regrets about my failure to love her as I should have or could have.
    I am using the song: "LIKE I'M GONNA LOSE YOU" by Megan Trainor - which helps me feel and vent my pain over losing Irene. That song absolutely turns me inside out with pain and tears but I have to let the feelings come up and flow out of me. Grief is like draining a boil and it has to be done in order to heal the inner wound or trauma. Men don't cry - BUT I DO! Tears clear away repressed or held-in pain, grief and sorrow so I just fall apart whenever the grief appears! If others are bothered by my feelings - TOUGH!
    Yes, ADC is real.
    BTW. it's ok to have occasional anger and resentment during grief events. Those in Spirit understand and accept our anger, etc. It's a natural part of our feeling systems and not about un-loving.

4. bill zola

bill zola New Member

Hi Jimrich,
    What helped me is writing a letter to my Angel that my therapist suggested. In it I:
    1) apologized for whatever I did to hurt Her, most of the time because I did not understand that She was going through. I also asked for Her forgiveness.
    2)Forgave Her for whatever She did to me over the years. This is very important.
    3)Told Her things I didn't express when She was physically here.

This uncovered a lot of stuff for me, things I'd forgotten. The night I wrote the letter I woke up at 4AM and cried my eyes out (I cry every day, but this was extreme) and felt a peace the next day that I have not felt in a long time. I still cry every day but not as much. This was a very healing experience for me.

5. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

In my therapy, "honesty letters" were the most useful and powerful thing I ever did and I still stick with honesty even if not in a written format. I have a lot of forgiveness and apologies to offer my late wife which I send her as often as they emerge from time to time. We had tremendous love but also some "issues" which I try to clean up as they show up. Her capacity to love and forgive is infinite where she is now while mine is still somewhat limited in this plane. Spirit is VAST and open hearted.............. good luck on your journey through the earth plane. :)