1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

My experience with a medium

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Mark Zerafa, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

I was totally devastated, following the untimely and tragic death of my wife. This reignited my interest in the "paranormal", evidence for life after physical death, and the possibility of communication with those who have crossed over to the other side.

I reached out to a friend of mine - a person who claims to be a medium - somewhat skeptically. He claimed that he could see one of my spirit guides - a bearded man - corroborating a claim he had made some eight years earlier. Then he said: " I can also see a woman behind you"

I quickly found a picture of my deceased wife on my mobile phone. I handed him the phone and asked:" is this the woman you are seeing?"

As soon as he touched the phone, the device went berserk, crashed and three lines of noise formed on the picture. This had never happened before. Is this my wife saying: "yes, it's me, and I am still here"?

The medium visited me at home a few weeks later and tried some spirit photography in my kitchen. He trained the camera lens onto an ordinary ornamental glass bottle, and one of the pictures he snapped, in my humble opinion, is totally mind boggling. It is worth noting that the camera was mine, so i have certainty that it was not tampered with in any way.

The picture, albeit dark, shows exquisite detail on close inspection. There is an entity on the left, possibly a man with a hat, talking with another two people, probably a couple. There is also an onlooker in the background.

I am attaching this picture with this post, and I am eager to know what you think of this. He produced other pictures, but this is the one that truly sends shivers down my spine.

Attached Files:

2. Zac

Zac Member

Please accept my condolences.

Could you provide the original photo? The photo has been reduced to 960 x 511 resolution.

Also, a photo of the same area without the apparent paranormal content would would be helpful.

If the original is over 1 MB, this free photo hosting website work wells:

http://imgbb.com/

3. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

http://ibb.co/d2Dqsk

The picture of the bottle is attached

What can you see in the "paranormal" pic?

Attached Files:

4. Zac

Zac Member

I can't make out the rest of the image, but there is some writing on the paranormal one if you zoom in. The regular photo is 3120 x 4160 resolution, but the paranormal one is only 1089 x 2048, roughly 1/6th the resolution.

zoomed-in-writing.jpg

5. Hello Zac I am new here so please be patient with me, I can see so many things in this photo,to me it looks like a man wearing some kind of amulet and below this there looks like a cross next to him there is a man with a cigar being overlooked by an angry looking man with a beard, also very clearly see a dog. I also see the writing which appears to me like a label of a wine bottle.

6. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Thank you Isabel, to me this is a really spectacular photo, and it is a bit disconcerting that it was taken in my kitchen. I don't know who these folks are, and I never knew that my kitchen was so crowded. I can vouch for the medium who took these photos. He's a friend of mine and although I don't always see eye to eye with him, I have no doubt that honesty is his major attribute.

When faced with such irrefutable evidence, I fail to see how anybody can still be deeply skeptical about the survival of the spirit. My medium has produced other amazing pictures and I would be happy to share them on this thread if you are interested.

Best wishes to all.

7. Zac

Zac Member

I'm new here too. I looked at writing more closely and found it was added by software used to edit/enhance the photo. The SmartDeblur software used was apparently an evaluation version which is why it adds the watermark. I would be interested in seeing the original unedited photo.

8. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Yes, I did try to sharpen the image using the shareware version of SmartdDeblur. I will try to find the unenhanced version.

9. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Mark, I am sorry for your loss. My experiences with Mediums had my late wife, Irene, right here and speaking with me in a conversational way. I am not sure what good pictures do other than perhaps provide some kind of evidence that there is more in a space or room than just whet we can see by eye but the few contacts I've had were always verbal with no "images" involved.
    BTW, I can find no discernible figures or images in your photos and would only ask, what did they or your wife say to you?