1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

music and lyrics

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by Kurt, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

This is so strange... Normally when I am in deep thought music helps me because I get certain feelings by the aura of the song or the meanings of the lyrics. And sometimes I can reach certain Revelations... I hear this from many and it's nearly unanimously great. Like Mikey.

It can also be bad.... Manson obviously. If only Mikey was there to talk some sense into his interpretation of the white album :D

Auras likes this.
  2. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Wow, I’m not too familiar with the white album by the Beatles, but I know I have my own songs that I could interpret two different ways.
    Hey Kurt,
    I so agree with you. I’m not too familiar with the white album, but I do have a song by Nine Inch Nails called “Only” that in my life I have completely interpreted in two different ways.
    When I was in a bad place and not focusing on love, that song used to be about separation for me. Now it is about the unity that all of us have as one. Thank you for your input and Namaste
    Carlos

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I'm probably going to transcribe my playlists and I am sure that there is something for everyone in them regardless of age sex or ethnicity so I hope that everyone finds something they can enjoy. I may even put a small anecdote along with the playlist to explain why I made it.