1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

more side issues

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by genewardsmith, Nov 15, 2019.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Presumably, because people wanted them made?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

yes - There are always 'new' souls coming to our dimension. There always were, there always will be, right up until this dimension is no longer fit-for-purpose.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Tim Salyer

Tim Salyer New Member

I was having a difficult time following your train of thought here mac. It's probably just me. Are you trying to say that people live here, die, go to heaven, and when they choose to reincarnate, it is always into a future time in earth years. It seems that what was what Mikey was saying, but I could be wrong.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's not actually something I say much about, Tim, other than to express my doubt over what I hear.

Mikey said recently that we reincarnate into a time frame that's the future in this dimension. So if/when we return to this earth for another incarnate lifetime we would - if we knew we'd been here before! - realise we have started living in a time later than our last incarnation. If we were able to understand the situation we'd realise we were living decades or perhaps centuries after the time when we last kicked off our clogs. What we can't do is to reincarnate into a time frame that we see as 'the past' - put more simply we can't (for exampe) reincarnate as a Roman soldier stationed in the wilds of the UK umpteen hundred years ago! Or whatever....

That's pretty straightforward - we live again and it will be in the future. What is hard for me to grasp is the notion that past, present and future are happening at the same time. Or that present day actions can change events that have already happened in the past. And that's what I meant when I referred to folk who can visualise those conditions - or fantasise about them. ;) It's that notion that's currently fashionable.

It's a 'Back to The Future' scenario that's fine for a movie but no good to me in real life. :D

baob and Tim Salyer like this.
  5. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Ok, I must not be understanding how to search properly because I thought I did do a search on it and didnt find anything answering my question.. Only the info regarding marriage and divorce and what not. Sorry :/

6. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

But what people? And if it came straight from source, did it just appear in one moment? What was/is the purpose of these places?

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Points Gene can't answer, of course.....

8. genewardsmith

Closest I can come to answering is that Edgar Cayce said some ancient people could get stone to float using sound somehow. That has recently been demonstrated for small objects. How it would work for huge slabs of stone I can't imagine.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Not that close, then......

10. genewardsmith