1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

moment of death

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by mac, Aug 2, 2017.

1. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

My benchmark happens to be the offerings from teacher and guide, Silver Birch but I don't expect others to accept what he said just because I do! He stressed that his identity wasn't important, only the guidance he offered. Even so he always advocated his listeners/questioners should accept only what appealed to their reason and not just because he had said it.

Although we humans are naturally curious about who a communicator used to be there's little of practical value even if we were to get to find out. What matters is what's said. If it doesn't appeal, if it doesn't make sense, then don't accept it until it does. The differences between one guide's ideas and another's may reflect differences in their personal understanding, itself a reflection of what they've experienced and learned, here and elsewhere.

kim marine and Unexpected like this.
  2. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Thank you very much mac! When I first joined this forum your very words on all of the above reasonated with me. It has actually really helped me immensely on this spiritual journey, especially when I felt challenged with certain things. So again, thank you!

I’ve read bits and pieces of Silver Birch but not a lot. What I have read, has impacted me.

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Do you mean other people who are in the after life will not be able to see our spirit yet?

Can we visit another life or lives we experienced at different frequencies from another incarnation?

So, heaven is here now, but we just can't see it?

Can this consciousness alternate frequencies for days or weeks? I was in a coma 13 days and I was stubborn about waking up. I absolutely did not want to return because I thought I was going to have to live the lives I viewed in the coma, and what I saw was so out of synch with being human, but I was always being informed that I had a chance to mature and the earth was the best place to do it! I just did not understand and I always refused to wake up and return to life in this physical world.

4. mac

Although the quoted pieces appear to come from me that's only because I had posted guidance offered by Spirit Guide Sparrow - that explanation can be seen in my opening postings.

They are not my thoughts, ideas or words hence I don't necessarily subscribe to what SGS says.

5. mac

It's heartening to learn that it has helped you. :)

There is no single entity/individual who will be right for everyone and it's best to follow whomever appeals most to you personally. Silver Birch just happened to be the one for me at a time it met my needs although others have told me his words rang true for them too. Perhaps that's how it was meant to be for me - who knows?

It's only occasionally I read snippets of what he communicated over all the years, when he and Barbanell worked together, but when I do read it's as uplifting and meaningful as it was three decades back when it was all new to me.

Unexpected and Amore like this.
  6. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Member

I've read quite a bit of Silver Birch and think he's excellent, whoever he was.

7. Amore

Amore Member

Are Silver Birch's communications available online as well?

8. mac

Not to my knowledge unless they've been posted without permission.

edit - Kindle fromAmazon

Not free but less expensive than printed ones. :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  9. Amore

Amore Member

Thank you Hardball!

10. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Member

You can buy ebook versions online.

11. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Member

Baloney. Not that anyone asked me. :)

12. mac