1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

MISSING HER, KNOWING SHE IS SAFE AND STILL HERE, BUT...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bill Z, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I just needed/wanted to mention this. If anyone has insight or can offer suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
    Today was my home office work day, easy day I thought. I was supposed to visit old friends 60 miles away but I could not. Went for cafe con leche (heaven in a cup!) in a Guatemalan place. The TV was on Juanes (a Colombian singer/songwriter) was performing. Susie loves him. I started weeping and had to leave the place and spill half the cup in the gutter so I could drive.
    I wept all day long.
    I know She is safe, She suffered a lot, but I am not evolved enough to emotionally and spiritually comprehend it. She is with me but I miss Her body, the body that was less than 60 pounds when She went back home.
    I am selfish and I am hurting.
    Peace.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Bill, I'm sending you a hug. I'm sorry that you're suffering! In my experience, uncomplicated grief (little or no anger, fear, or guilt) generally is much improved in about a year, but it does take fully that long. With other negative emotions associated with it, though, it can hang on for much longer, so please try to forgive yourself, forgive her, and learn all that you can so you will know for certain that she really is healthy now and you will see her again soon!

Unexpected likes this.
  3. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Like Roberta, sending you a big hug too.

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

I wish we could do something to lessen that hurt. It's a cliche but the passing of time can eventually begin to help heal but time just seems to stop. I've also just been writing elsewhere so I won't repeat what I said there. I hope one day you find the peace you're always wishing us.

5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

{{{{{{{{{{bill}}}}}}}}}}