1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

MIRACLES

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bill Z, May 6, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

Thank you all for this site. Last week I witnessed so much beauty and love. I felt so close to Susie and last week she and M gave us so much.
    I was at the coffee house one morning and this beautiful girl is looking through the window. 3D the coffehouse, is weird in that people just stare into the window and walk away. We call them the creepers. But this girl didn't walk away she came in. People just start talking to total strangers and become friends there. It's an incredibly spiritual place and a blessing.
    Justin, 3D owner, is talking to her and she's from Boston and he asks her what brought her here "I came for Love" how beautiful she sounded. I had to talk to her.
    She, G, went to a concert in Washington DC 630km from Boston and sees some guy and starts talking to him. She said she couldn't leave him alone it was so incredible you could feel the love she has for him. Anyway he got a job up here and she just moved here. I told her about how Susie and I met, how M met the love of his life and how we both met through Susie and M. G wants to learn to play the bass so I'll probably be teaching her and Justin.G was like glowing and said she could feel some energy here that pulled her in. 3D is really a spiritual place.
    Wow! Than I went to an incredible medium from www.thejourneywithin.org named Dawn. We skyped with my friend and I saw such incredible love and peace between my friend and M. After seeing their love for each other I've been flying. Susie has been with me more powerfully also. Susie deeply loves M and my friend and we share our happiness for them and it's making Susie smile because this depression is lifting. It goes than comes back but less and less.

2. Bill Z

3. Bill Z

sent that by mistake but it's stilll pretty cool.

poeticblue likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

No you didn’t lol.

Bill Z likes this.
  5. Bill Z

Thank you for this site. To me it's important to always say thanks for the gifts we receive.
    6/28 will be 2 years since my Angel went home. Her middle name is Angelica and she truly is like an angel to me. She has given me so much love, support and guidance. I look for what to do to celebrate our love and our life together on that day.
    She has put so many beautiful people, places and experiences in my life.
    Today I spoke to R. Craig Hogan again after seeing a video with Michelle Szabo (links below) and will attend a medium session next week. I've gone to several mediums and they reaffirm my connection with Susie.
    Anyway if interested please check out these sites:
    http://www.afterlifedata.com/life-after-death-section-3-Death-Experience-for-Adults.html
    http://www.afterlifelibrary.com/
    https://voicesacrosstheveil.afterlifedata.com/

6. Bill Z

Thank you for this site.
    Today would have been the 66th bday of the love of my life. In 11 days on 6/28 it will be 2 years since my love went back home but she is still beside me and that is such a beautiful but sad miracle to me.

7. Bill Z

I am a follower of Rudolph Steiner the great German philosopher, teacher, artist, sage. Susie is German and her Germanic culture is so important to her. Today I bought her a birthday present books by Steiner.
    A book on biodynamic gardening, Susie wanted me to plant a garden like she enjoyed when she was physically here and that I planted again this year. After I sold our condo, I could not live there without my love I moved to an apartment down the street. By than the white feathers were appearing every day almost. My first dat here I went into the yard and Susie told me to plant again and a beautiful white feather slowly drifted from the sky. But there was no bird just a feather from the wing of my Angel: Susana Angelica.
    A book on early childhood. Susie was a wonder teacher and recently (another miracle) one of her students in Argentina reached out to me and told me how much she loved Susie and what a great teacher she was (still is and I'm her student now).
    A book of daily meditations. Susie never meditated but her sweet mind was always calm. In 2 weeks I go on a 5 day silent retreat and will use this experience to become even closer to the sacred love of my life.

Auras and jobun like this.
  8. Bill Z

Friday the 28th will be 2 years since Susie went back home. She contacted me within a few days. as I was her caregiver in the end she had become mine after she returned home. but lately we are becoming like we were when we were just living and loving each other, no one had to take care of the other. it is so beautiful. She was a force of nature and nature is so magnificently beautiful but lightning and hurricanes are part of nature too and Susie had all of them.

9. Bill Z

I am thankful for this site.
    So many blessings and miracles, long story that I won't get into but as we get dragonflies, butterflies, feathers, coins, etc that Susie sends she also sends Maserati's. Today I saw 6, and here if you see 1 that's a lot. She's on fire right now. I wrote some stuff with a dear friend who is an Angel that Susie is crazy in love with as am I and I feel Susie's love and happiness about this.
    So much stuff is flooding in. Susie is guiding me along with my Angel friend's lover.
    A friend sent me a photo when i played in a rock band that made me remember the blessings. I've been blessed with playing most of the major jazz clubs in NYC and other places but I'm little more than a machine, a very well tuned machine, but that's all. The best car never won a race, the driver did, but the mechanics of the car helped. My fingers do stuff that surprises me sometimes but the voice comes through me not from me. But it's so cool to experience the flow through me.
    And now the machine is focused on communication with Susie and the others. And I will become the best machine for this.

I quit music. Not bragging but as a bassist I can play with anyone, Might be coming back, depends on Susie's guidance and the others from the other side.

I f-ing want to go home, life sucks but i will do what my Susie desires. And i know that will never hurt me.

hope this makes some sense.

Kurt likes this.