1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

MIRACLES

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bill Z, May 6, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

I thank everyone here, especially Mac for this forum. There is no death and my Susie and Michel, Her friend have been guiding me very powerfully lately. I miss Her so and life is empty without Her. She and her friend present me with opportunities to get through this pain.
    In the past weeks so many miracles. When I went into the yard of my new place, I had to move, couldn't stay in the place Susie and I lived, a beautiful white feather drifted to the ground and Susie told me to plant a garden here. I have the opportunity to plant a community garden and possibly help tend a few other gardens, She knew how much I loved to work with the soil.
    This morning I got a what's app from a woman from Argentina, have no idea how she got my information, asking if I was Susana. We've been writing back and forth in Spanish and she just sent me over 7 minutes of voice mail. Susie never makes it that easy for me but She gives me so much. I have to get the messages translated, I can read some Spanish better than translate it when I hear it so my sweet teacher gave me my homework for today.
    I have felt Her presence so strongly this weekend. Her and Her friend are communicating so much and showing me that they are here it's just my human weakness that questions it.
    There is no death, it's just that our human minds and eyes perceive so very little of existence. Our souls get the whole story just that or childlike minds often can't perceive.

Monika likes this.
  2. Bill Z

I just got a photo of Susie from Her Argentine friend and she sent me several voice mails. Susie really came through for me when I need Her the most. Peace.

SashaS and Monika like this.
  3. Bill Z

So many miracles. Silvia, Susie's friend will come to america for her niece's wedding in August and I will meet Her and share photo's and stories. She said Susie was a angle and said many nice things that I really needed to hear. I'm trying to put the photo of Susie on facebook but as usual these things are difficult for me.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Now this is the Bill we like to see:) Nice to see you having your chin up.

Bill Z likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't do Facebook but I expect there are many here who routinely upload photos to that platform and they should be able to help you, Bill. :) What do you say guys?

Monika likes this.
  6. Monika

Monika Established Member

You travel around the world. How can facebook be too difficult for youuuuu :D
    Little patience and you will manage that ♡

Bill Z likes this.
  7. Monika

Monika Established Member

That's true! But i see now that picture is uploaded already on facebook so Bill find out all by himself :)

Bill Z likes this.
  8. Bill Z

so Bill find out all by himself :)

not really I had help from some Germans. Tack.

Monika likes this.
  9. Bill Z

Thank you everyone here for this site. It's done so much for me and I'm sure many others.
    I've visited some very dark places since the loss of the love of my life. She was so crushingly weak when She went back home but Her strength now is amazing even more than when I met Her. Myself and others have felt Her strength and love as I have felt others.
    My darkness will probably always be there. I knew the most amazing woman but I am a physical being and Her physical form is no longer here.
    We love each other deeply and She sends me so much in my weak human form and I'm finally opening up more every day. I've been given more blessings than I ever deserved and my head is allowing some of it to come through to the rest of me finally.
    Daily I receive such love and miracles and I used to just focus on the darkness, the darkness that my human mind won't let go of. This life is a second in eternity. Sure there is no time, but we are here now and that's all that matters. And for once in a long time this present moment isn't so painful. We are loved and protected and guided by so many others. we are all together in this.
    Some light is finally getting through my head.
    I'm teaching bass to a good friend and his questions bring me home to the beauty of The Music. I will have a garden here somewhere, a few possibilities and i will bring my new knowledge to a place where it never happened before. i've experienced things that many have not and am finally seeing it, slowly, slowly.
    We all have our journey alone, but we can lean on each other and learn from each other and feel each other's joy as well as sadness. I thank everyone here and my wish is to help other fellow travelers.

Luna likes this.
  10. Luna

Luna New Member

That's really beautiful, Bill. Very moving. I'm happy for you and I thank you for sharing that :)

I wish you all the best and I hope you continue to feel better and stronger.

Bill Z likes this.