1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mikey Morgan's Book Is Back In Print!

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by RobertaGrimes, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Hi again, Carol. You wrote you are OK with a challenge and a different viewpoint, so I'm wondering whether you could clarify something for me.
    As far as I understand, you mentioned a spirit cannot connect with another unless it has some kind of established connection already. Did I get that right?
    In any case, it seems that there are mediums which are able to connect with departed spirits, despite not having any connection with those departed or those who know them here, under triple-blind conditions. At least a few studies claim this, and there are also plenty of mediums who claim to be able to do it- though I have not personally witnessed one (I have been to mediums, just apparently no good ones).

So are you claiming that mediums cannot do such things? Or have I misunderstood what you have communicated?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's not what I understood Mikey was saying.....

3. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Oh OK, perhaps I completely misunderstood. If so apologies.
    Maybe she can clarify?

poeticblue likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

I expect Mikey might.... Carol is the medium and neutral in the matter.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Alright, let’s please try to keep Carol and Mikey’s thread clean and on topic. This is a Q & A thread not an argumentative thread. If something is said that is not to your liking either make a quick response (respectfully) and move on, or take further issues elsewhere on the off topic or appropriate part of the forum. We’ve all had to do it at some point in time and it’s not that difficult to do.