1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mikey Morgan's Book Is Back In Print!

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by RobertaGrimes, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Mac, I believe we are going to need a new rule. What do you think?

For Carol and Mikey to grace us with their presence again is the rough equivalent of our being a parish church now occasionally visited by the Pope, and that church would not allow the guys in the back row to harass the Pope out of their own ignorance. Therefore, DISRESPECT OF CAROL AND MIKEY MORGAN WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. If any member feels that is an unreasonable rule, then fair enough: just ignore their presence altogether. But they are here to give us the incomparable gift of answering the questions of earnest and open-minded seekers, and they will do that without carping from people who are not sufficiently educated or self-aware to give them the respect they have abundantly earned.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Lets not forget that this thread is in regards to Carol and Mikey's Book. :)

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Please to do not compare me to a Pope or any other type of "famous figure" as I am just a regular mom who went through the tragedy of physically losing one of my precious sons in an accident in 2007. The life journey that followed was crazy but I knew how real it was! That is what the book is about. No one has to believe anything, and quite frankly I cannot prove anything as fact. But the one thing I do know is that it IS MIKEY who I communicate with.
    I am fine with challenge and different viewpoints as that has gotten me to where I am today! Mac and I use to go round and round, and it made better and more defined in what Mikey was telling me. Mikey pushed me harder. So no worries!
    I am a regular mom with an interesting story of love, peace and hope! That is my story and I am sticking to it!
    Carol

4. RobertaGrimes

No, dear, I understand how you feel, and it is Mikey to whom I was referring as an exalted figure ;-). He is unique, and more special to the world than perhaps any of us even realizes! I know of no other being at his level of spiritual development who ever has done what he did, to come back centuries later and take one more regular life in order to better understand us so he can better communicate with us and teach us in our own language and idiom. From the perspective of those living at his level, very far removed from all this negativity, he is a great hero! And from our perspective he is a treasured gift, a singular resource without parallel. His book is wonderful! It is easy and playful and profoundly true, and there is nothing else like it in print. But even better for me is seeing you once again bringing us more of the insights of someone who - unlike any of us on earth - really, truly KNOWS.

... And as I write that, I realize why I so love the two of you. I have spent nearly half a century patiently doing all this research the hard way. And now, amazingly, here is someone who is able to confirm everything I ever have learned, and then he can take us even farther. I should reiterate here for those who don't yet know Mikey that when I first met the two of you I was highly skeptical. A PENDULUM? Really? I spent time working with you initially because I was so touched by your grief and by your belief in Mikey, but I did not for a minute believe that he could be a genuine sixth-level being! But I knew for a fact that you knew nothing, and here he was answering every question perfectly. Dear Carol, he is such a gift, and you and he are going to do such good in the world! So at least on this website, I will not allow anyone to show either of you disrespect. Thank you again for your gift of time and love to him, and to us all!

5. RobertaGrimes

You are my hero. And if you were not so willing to devote yourself to this work, I would have had to shut ALF down a long time ago - I hope everyone here realizes that!