1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mikey Morgan's Book Is Back In Print!

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by RobertaGrimes, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Hi! Yes im still in Mexico, my dad passed away from cancer 3 weeks ago,but hes still around , last week my blankets got pulled 6 times in a row, the guard of his business has seen a shadow walking in the building...2 differents medium had told my family he cant transition yet. And he communicated that please pray for him.... he was a workaholic and liked sensorial pleasures and he really didnt want to die ,he fought to the last minute and said that he will not die, he left many bussiness unfinished because he said he was to overcome this...

Im praying for him, I know eventually he will be fine...

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Sorry to hear about your dad Truthseeker. I’m glad I came to this forum as it was you that introduced Jurgen Ziewe way back in the days. I hope you’re coping somewhat well with the loss of your father.

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

So sorry to hear about your dad. There is power in prayer and I'm sure he will be fine in time as well! Lot of validation with what you and the guard are experiencing....
    Carol

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi all,
    I think it is important for people to understand that Mikey's book is an introduction to afterlife concepts for the "basic Joe" like me. It is written in simple terms and is intended to not scare or feel threatening. When I did this work with Mikey, I was very clueless and he kept it easy for me to understand. I was raised strict Catholic and that was all I knew in regards to death and Heaven. So if you are looking for a super specific book on the afterlife concepts, this is probably not want you want. This book is an introduction and touches on many things in life. It is a general overview. My intent going public with his story was to give hope and peace to others. We do live on and we will see our loved ones again. They are actually very close to us!
    I just want to give comfort to others. That is all! :)
    Carol

Monika likes this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Carol, deeply detailed is not necessarily better! I consider Mikey's book to be a terrific, lighthearted summary that can benefit everyone. And you can see by its Amazon reviews that I am not alone in feeling this way....