1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mikey Morgan's Book Is Back In Print!

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by RobertaGrimes, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear friends, Mikey's mom, Carol, has just let me know that Flying High in Spirit is available again on Amazon.com. Mikey is the highest-level being of whom I am aware who has communicated with us in at least the past century, and he has taught me so much! Mikey had last lived on earth in the 1600s, at which time he was sufficiently developed spiritually that he stopped incarnating. But he had begun to worry in recent years about the direction of humanity on earth, so he took a voluntary lifetime as a normal American boy whose earth-life ended in an accident in 2007, at the age of twenty (I believe that's right, but if I have it wrong I'm sure Carol will correct me). He wanted to be able to communicate with us now in the language of a modern American, and at that he succeeds brilliantly! Carol and he communicate by pendulum, which is a communication method in which I emphatically did not believe until I saw how well it works for them! Flying High in Spirit is the best first-person account of death and the afterlife now available in print.

Mac and I have invited Carol Morgan to come back to ALF, and to post here occasionally. Perhaps we can get Mikey to again answer questions from Members? This is very exciting!

Kurt and marmaladecat like this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Nice!

3. mac

mac Staff Member

It's great news, Roberta, that 'Flying High' is back in print and I hope it appeals to a new tranche of readers.

It would be great to see Carol Morgan back with us although I'm a little concerned she might not want the pressure of dealing with another Q&A scenario. It must have been demanding on her before and I don't think I acknowledged her commitment sufficiently.

I would love for her to pick up again where she left off three years ago but I'd hate for her to feel pressured into doing that. I'd be perfectly happy to have her back with us again even if only as a regular member. :)

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

for $150?

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Have you just checked the price? If so it likely means they don't have the new print run in stock yet....