1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Message from my Tiffany

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Tilydo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Yesterday I was having a very bad day. Was in my daughters room crying and talking to her. I was asking her to PLEASE send me some sort of message. I was doubting everything I had learned about afterlife and quite frankly felt I was at my wits end. I was asking my daughter why she couldn't talk to me some way and on and on. Later that night I received a call from my niece telling me an old friend she worked with years ago(and who happened to be a medium and knew nothing about my daughter or her death) had called her. This friend said she was meditating before work and that my daughter had come through to her and had given her a message for me! My daughter told her "Tell my mom I'm at peace and I'm ok and to not stop talking to me" I almost dropped the phone when my niece told me this! I will NEVER doubt again!

2. Wow, thanks for sharing this awesome experience.

3. Pinkroses

Pinkroses Member

I got chills when I read your post. That is amazing! :)

4. Thanks Vic and Pinkroses. I'm over the moon happy!

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

And you should be happy! I'm so glad you have this validation - I wish it could happen for everyone. Bless you, dear!

6. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Wow Tilydo! What an awesome validation! You know what else is so great? Your daughter telling you to not stop talking to her. Because they do hear us! That loving connection never ends! I continue to talk to Mikey out loud and always will! It helps me to do this. Obviously your daughter heard you! COOL! :) Thank you for sharing this!
    Carol

7. I know you are very happy today. It is great news for you. Thanks for sharing your experience.

8. Thank you Roberta, Carol, and jenniechan.

9. Very heartwarming to hear this wonderful news, Tilydo. Sometimes when we REALLY want messages from those we've lost we don't receive anything, or fail to see some of the signs they're sending. To have such a solid validation is wonderful, I'm hoping this helps lift your spirit to know that Tiffany is always around and is doing well.

10. Thanks Matty Mo!

11. Amazing! You should try to talk to her a lot more, ask her for a sign? She will come through in her own time :eek: