1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I don't know if I agree that Covid was a choice someone made, but I do see what you mean. Thanks for responding. ;)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

While showering this morning I got to thinking in more depth about my thoughts above. Almost immediately my thoughts moved along to the notion of life-plans, a topic we've often 'talked' about here on ALF and further ideas began to form.....

Our friends unseen in the world 'over there', those who have special interest/responsibility for overseeing events here, naturally must know in detail what's happening in this physical world. For want of a better way of expressing their position, they enjoy a literally and figuratively global perspective.

They see and follow how events interact with other events locally and on a broad scale and can see likely outcomes long before they begin to happen. How far in advance of them we can only speculate but sufficiently far, one might reasonably conclude, that plans will have been made and actions set in train long ago to redress the potentially disastrous actions humankind is involved in.

The most obvious way would be some form of 'divine intervention' but given that we don't see many of those the less obvious way is by inspiring incarnates to inspire others to do what's needed. I expect we are seeing just such examples of that, individuals - 'activists' - working hard at getting their messages over to those who can begin to make the changes that should lead to the desired outcomes. One such young woman came immediately to mind and I expect we can easily think of others.

While they may be being inspired overall or specifically by unseen discarnates the beginnings of their activities may be found in their 'life-plans'. As we've been told on numerous occasions, we choose for our life plans whatever we need or want or what we wish to achieve. Logically, then, some individuals will have chosen to walk a path of helping bring about changes in this world of literally global importance. One such challenge is - I suggest - that of the environment, the threats to our world, to our climate; we are all aware of them.

jobun likes this.
  3. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Bluebird,

I heard from Youtube one guy mentioned that Hitler was cloned back to 1934. I couldn't find any evidence but very curious. Also during 2020 election, I watched the news a lot including conspiracy, which mentioned one politician is cloned. I don't want to say the name to violate the rules of this website. I kind of believe the technology is advanced enough. One area it doesn't make sense is that the cloned is without a soul so that it can be controlled. Maybe next time when I have a mediumship, I will ask my husband and my father.

4. baob

baob Active Member

I believe Covid was man-made and came from lab. But in the most recent mediumship, my father who has been in the afterlife told me Covid came from around Middle-East and African area which I have read in the books. He said sorry about that because he didn't give the answer that I wanted.

5. bluebird

We will have to agree to disagree on these matters, then.

6. bluebird

It's been pretty clearly proven to have originated in the wet-meat markets in China, not made by humans in a lab and not with its origin in the Middle East or Africa. I could maybe consider the possibility that it began in a lab, though I really don't think it did, but the first cases were definitely in China -- if it had originated in the Middle East or in Africa, the first cases and the first deaths would have originated in one of those areas, the epicenter of the pandemic would have been one of those areas.