1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Oh these questions are too important to leave but I will remove my comments later. Mikey will speak later.

A reputable medium would never ask for such information - that would be wrong and potentially dishonest. My strong advice - and I rarely give advice - would be to stay away from anyone claiming to be a medium but asking for that information or indeed asking for any information. The medium should be giving their sitter information received from the world of the spirit. But if the practitioner is simply a psychic you're on your own because psychics are not necessarily mediums.

I'm very suspicious about such a message. Your father might have reincarnated but I doubt it and I doubt this medium's ability to learn such a thing. What evidence did she provide?

It's true that the exact situation for a further life may not be easy to find but she's saying he'd done it in the space of an earth year. I have doubts but that's just my view and you must judge for yourself.

If you believe your father actually has undertaken a new earth life then the answer plainly must be 'no' unless he returns to spirit before you pass over. More likely is that he's still be 'over there' and he would then be able to welcome you when you leave this world - provided that's what you'd like to happen.

bluebird likes this.
  2. baob

baob New Member

Thanks for your detailed comment, mac!

3. baob

baob New Member

mac,
    Could you please explain why the answer is "n0"? Every one has a high self in the after life. The shape of human image can be created by imagination. Thanks!

4. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

If there is an afterlife, I'm pretty sure my husband is still having barbecues and such, lol. It's almost a character trait with him, how much he loves food (and he wasn't a big guy!).

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Look at your question. It's about that I gave the answer 'no'. I didn't comment on 'higher self' etc. And you had said you'd been told your father had reincarnated already. If he has then he wouldn't be there to greet you after your own passing.

The so-called higher-self isn't a spirit individual with an existence separate from the incarnate on earth.

6. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, mac!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I, too, have a sensitive digestion so I'm watchful what I eat. But I do like cake although more than a small piece can cause me digestion problems at times. I eat very little chocolate but I love biscuits - real cookies not the soggy American oatmeal concoctions. But this posting is about you and intended to help your understanding of life 'over there'.

Let's look at cake. Firstly spirit individuals don't need to eat as humans do hence have no digestive organs. The ingredients for baking a cake won't be found in the world of the spirit anyway - there are no eggs, flour, fat or salt. So anything you fancy has to be created by the power of your thought. How would you know the taste you're imagining would be the same as the earth variety? You wouldn't if you hadn't tasted it but neither would you know if it were wrong! :D

But I'm teasing and the things that people think they will want after they pass over may not be there at all because they're not part of that dimension. You'll have to make things up or find someone who can help you or do it for you.

8. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

You are right of course! I wish at least i could have a peek of how the other side are and looks like. But i dream about huge birthday cakes! Just want too eat alot of them haha. Maybe i should find someone like you say. I hope someone at least have a "store" or take some education.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Maybe the best bet is to eat all the cake you can while you're in this world because you're probably pretty much persuaded you ain't gonna find any 'over there'! :D As for "taking a peek" I agree with you and would like a quick peek before I leave this world but the reality is that for many - perhaps most - of us we already know what we'll find there. It's just that at the moment all our knowledge is locked away 'til later.....;)

Arsiie likes this.
  10. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Yes Mac! :D i actually try too bake some cakes and buy when i can. You dont know what happens tomorrow. Hm want share a bit how i can unlock?:D