1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

The Gardein meatballs aren't cheap, but not bad if you can find them on sale (I think it's usually $4.99 for a bag of about 8 or 10 meatballs, but sometimes my local store has them on sale for $3.99). If you would have to order them online I suppose it would cost more, as you would have to pay shipping. I'm sure you could find other vegan options to try, it's just that I'm only really familiar with Gardein. I've tried some other meat substitutes and didn't like them, but the Gardein meatballs are really good.

And as you said, there are health benefits to eating vegan, as well as being cruelty-free. I hope you are able to find some vegan options you can try. In the meantime, you can always just try eating less meat and making wonderful vegetarian dishes, of which there are many. :)