1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler Active Member

But we can only see matters with our limited, human-being viewpoints.

I think this is the key phrase here, as the limitations of our earth minds would preclude our being able to understand anything of this nature from a spiritual viewpoint as we go through life trying hard to avoid pain and sorrow. Maybe many of the souls in a lower level prefer to be there and would feel very uncomfortable around those at a higher level. It all boils down to like attracts like.

Storybud68 likes this.
  2. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thanks mac,I'm learning more and more everyday

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Much that obtains in this dimension I see as being almost diametrically opposite to the situation in the etheric. Firstly there's no doubt, no uncertainty, about what happens when we die! Also we'll not be constrained by a (comparatively) crude physical body and brain. Next our minds will be unified i.e. no 'higher mind' separation from whatever we're stuck with presently. Oh, sure, we have a long way to go spiritually no matter how advanced we may already be but we'll be far more aware of 'the big picture' - and also of our continuing deficiencies - than we are now. Finally we'll naturally 'gravitate' to a level that automatically reflects our current state of spiritual progression - we won't be stuck alongside those whose level is less developed than our own, stuck with others more brutal, less caring and/or less considerate than the way we are now.

I don't know if we'd be uncomfortable around those at a higher level but that ain't gonna happen anyway. We will, though, be with others who are close to ourselves in many ways, others that unlike in this world we are in tune with. What's not to like? :):);)

kim likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Well, David, if I'm in any small way helping you in that then I'm greatly honored. :)

5. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I like this Mac!!!:):):)

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I like it, because it promotes personal assurance to put confidence in what I experienced during the NDE.:)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

You deserve to feel totally confident, kim, about what you experienced during your NDE. You know what you experienced and nobody else does or at least nobody incarnate! ;)

We may differ over the way we think those experiences could/should be interpreted but none of us can be sure our way is the correct one. :);)

kim likes this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

I work in MN. But no longer live there. Just across the border!
    Carol

Nirvana likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a regular question, David, to which there is no single answer. The spirit that is to undertake an earth incarnation commits to the animation of the child to be from the moment of fertilisation of the mother's egg BUT may not totally integrate with and interpenetrate the developing foetus for some time, perhaps for as long as a few months.

10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thanks mac ,its an interesting question, if the soul say entered after 2 months pregnancy would itprobably mean that before this the fetus doesn't have a soul?