1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

How do YOU know how many earthbounds there are? And how high a number is high?

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

It was mentioned in this thread, I believe. 25 - 33%?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

And the figure was challenged; it was conjecture - no supporting evidence.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's going to be your choice. You'll make a decision that will be right for you at the time you make it. And when you have more information and support/guidance with which to make the best choice to try to achieve what you decide would be right for you...

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I think David asking about Christian names (first names - the word 'Christian is anyway a misnomer when you're not a Christian! :D) might have been wondering who Mikey was in previous lifetimes and what name(s) he was known by.

As an incidental but related point, spirit guide and teacher 'Silver Birch' (the pseudonym he was known by) would not say who he used to be or say much about his earlier incarnations.

It later emerged though that he had also been known as 'Big Jump' but I don't know if that meant he had lived as a North American tribes-person. He did, though, appear to prefer he wasn't known by that last name, perhaps because he felt it might be a distraction.

His message was always that his message mattered but not his name or who he used to be.

Storybud68 likes this.
  6. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

I think you have this point very well put here mac.I often wander what it feels like in the afterlife as opposed to here,its hard to imagine it being more real than here, maybe its because it's all I know from where I currently am,I often imagine the afterlife as more of a kind of dream state.I would love it to be every bit as real as here in a nice wayDavid

7. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, David :)

I've heard folk speak about how this so-called afterlife is 'more real' than the dimension we're living in now. I don't buy it. What I suspect they mean is that our senses are heightened, our awareness greater, our feelings/sensations more intense and more pleasurable, surroundings more 'vivid' and 'sharp' etc. Perhaps kinda like HD television seemed when it first came out compared with the standard definition screens we had earlier. UHD and 4K are now even more intense, rich and vivid and that's kinda how I think the scenery and environment will feel to us - everything more intense. But not more real....

I understand how you explain the way you feel, though. The 'dreaminess' you picture is actually portrayed that way in the movie film 'Nosso Lar' also known as 'The Astral City'. Kinda hazy, misty and dream-like and that may be the creators' interpretation of Chico Xavier's explanation translated into a movie format.

If you haven't seen the movie take a look here:

Storybud68 likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

There MAY be a lot more negative energy but which benchmark do you use to assess that? Look back at wars in centuries past and also the recent, huge world wars and how much negative energy is involved in those. It's easy to find what you're looking for and miss what you're not, resulting in a skewed overall perspective.

As for the future well that's not set in stone so who knows what dreams may come? ;):D

jobun likes this.
  9. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I think when people say "more real" they mean closer to the Source, with the ideas behind existence more apparent.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

What a dreadful situation for both your parents. Mikey will speak for himself but in the meantime my thoughts are that similar questions can't be answered definitively but it's often been said that such lives are indeed chosen as part of the pre-incarnation planning.

Quite whether all three of you chose to experience what you did also can't be answered definitively but based on previous conversations I'm expecting Mikey will say you likely did.