1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Medium Reading

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, May 4, 2017.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Hello everyone! I had my first medium reading and wanted to share that experience in hopes it might help others. If I recall, it's okay to post the experience just not promote a medium, correct? I'm asking this because I'm going to identify the medium by name and I don't want to break any site rules. Thank you!

2. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

Other mediums have been mentioned by name here, Unexpected, which makes me think it's probably OK. But it never hurts to ask!

Unexpected likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Of course you can name the medium! Just be frank about the experience. There are far too few really good mediums, and if you've found a good one you'll do everyone a favor by sharing!

Unexpected likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for sharing so much, Unexpected! I have heard good things about Christine Morgan, and now I recommend her on my website, but I haven't read Channeling Erik (deliberately) so I'm not familiar with the other medium. Still, both of them are decidedly at the low end of the cost spectrum, and they seem to have worked for you!

Unexpected likes this.
  5. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

Thank you so much for sharing this in such a great detail @Unexpected . This seriously helps me a lots. I am undergoing a samiliar experience like you after my boyfriend passed. It is really devastating for me. I also tried the self guided connection and do successful got some messages and pictures from him. Yet,I just always am not sure that am I connecting him and receiving the messages correctly. I guess finding medium (of course a good one) could really help.

Sometime I also afraid that I'm connecting the wrong spirit instead of my boyfriend when using pendulum like how Miley connects carol. I notice that carol would ask the questions. But at the same time I also wonder would other spirits try to fool me. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Unexpected likes this.