1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

medium Chris Moon

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Dina D, Aug 31, 2019.

1. baob

baob New Member

The experience with Chris Moon's ghost box is very worthy. I heard my husband's voice and even though it was fragmented, I knew it was his. Most of the time I couldn't hear it well and his voice sounded like he was speaking underwater and I had to rely on Chris' translation. Chris repeated the messages and said he didn't know what they meant, but we knew. He talked about how he didn't want to pass over because he worried about us but that now he had gone "through the veil", which surprised me. I heard my mother-in-law say "I am here" in her own language. Chris said that there were a lot of people on the other side trying to communicate with us and someone in the background said it was like a "party"(I heard somebody said that word). The background was very noisy and I heard music. The technician reported there were 11 spirits from both sides of my family who came over. Probably it was because I prayed that my husband would come to speak before the reading, which also welcomed the other spirits to come and join. My husband also identified that Chris was in Colorado when he was performing the reading. He admitted that he activated the building's fire alarm after exactly two months after he passed away. I had asked about this during previous readings from other medium but never got an answer. A lot of times I didn't know what to say, since this was the first time I'd ever used a ghost box.

SashaS likes this.