1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

medium Chris Moon

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Dina D, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Has anyone heard of a medium named Chris Moon? I recently had a session with him. He uses a radio-like device similar to what the Italian medium Marcello Bacci uses.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

I hadn't heard of Chris Moon or that he uses a radio like Bacci. I'm sure members would be interested to learn more about your session with him.

For new members following this thread, there are several conversations here on ALF concerning electronic transdimensional communication. Physical medium Marcello Bacci is perhaps the best known and longest established practitioner.

3. Hi! Thank you for the welcome. Yes, it is some type of radio which the medium says is based upon the research of Thomas Edison. I have not seen the device myself. My sitting was done by phone. I had first learned of Chris Moon by chance when I found a 2015 interview of him by Regina Meredith, host of Open Minds on the Gaia network. I saw the interview and felt compelled to have a sitting myself. The sitting was first scheduled in April. But for various reasons, it got postposed several times till June 18th, which happened to have been the 36th wedding anniversary for me and my departed husband, Saul. There was a lot of static and garbled noise, but on my cell phone speaker I did hear faint verbiage from both Chris's guides whom he calls "technicians" and then my husband. The communication lasted a bit longer then 10 minutes. Some of the messages, I could not discern at all, and others were clear, and yet others became even clearer upon re-listening to the recording while wearing a headset. I do not wish to share the recording of the session with the world because there is personal info that came though and which was discussed between my husband and me. In any case, I decided it might be fun to conduct my own interview of Chris to learn more about him. I am not a seasoned interviewer, but I went with my intuition and performed a taped conversation.

If anyone would like to check that out, here is the YouTube link: Cheers! Dina

4. summer826

summer826 New Member

Very interesting .
    Thank you for sharing.

5. You are welcome! Glad you enjoyed the info. There is more about this man's mediumship work in an interview on Gaia TV. It is Season 5 Episode 51, "Technology and the Spirit World."

summer826 likes this.
  6. baob

baob New Member

Thanks for your sharing, Dina! This is amazing. I am trying to book a reading with Chris Moon.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2019
  7. Let me know how it goes, if you don't mind. I have found that when I have gone back to re-listen to my recording, the messages become even more discernable. Using a headset when re-listening helps too! Good luck! Very exciting!

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope members will also take a look at conversations here on ALF. We've discussed EVP and ITC and seekers' experiences.

9. Yes! Thanks, Mac.

10. baob

baob New Member

I just finished Chris Moon's ghost box reading. It is a very good experience. Thanks for your recommendation!