1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

May I promote my book?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by SandySea, Aug 28, 2017.

1. SandySea

SandySea New Member

Hi everyone! I'm in Australia, and I just joined because the afterlife, nde's, deathbed visions, afterlife communication and reincarnation are all special interests of mine, so I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions! But I'm also wondering if I'm permitted to promote my recently-published book about the subject. I read the rules and didn't see anything there that suggested I couldn't, but I don't want to start off on the wrong foot, so thought I'd just get confirmation that it was ok. :)

2. mac

mac host

I think Roberta doesn't generally mind promotion of relevant publications but she'll correct me if I've got that wrong.

I hope you'll become a contributor on these forums. :) Most, if not all, the subjects of interest to you have previously been discussed here so you're in good company - welcome.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

SandySea, will you please send me your book in PDF? Send it to rgrimes@robertagrimes.com.

We don't have a rule against promotion of books with a simple description and an Amazon link, but we ask that you say that ALF doesn't endorse the book and no one here has read it. If you will let me read it first, then I can give my opinion of it and perhaps even interview you about it on Seek Reality ;-).