1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Materialization Visits

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Nirvana, May 18, 2017.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Why can't spirits who physically appear stay longer? What is the mechanism?

2. mac

mac long-term contributor

First answer to first question - because they don't live in this dimension. It's not a natural state-of-affairs for this dimension hence can't be maintained.

Second answer - who knows other than the ones who bring about such a transient appearance?

Amore likes this.
  3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Would I be able to fully materialize soon after dying or would I have to take classes on the other side?

4. mac

I can't give a definitive answer about you or anyone else but based on there being very few reported materialisations it's not that common. It might, then, be reasonable to expect there's no particular provision made for our unseen friends to "take classes" on how to do it or it might be a very hard thing to do. Having said that it might not be hard but the wealth of other stuff to experience, things far more exciting and interesting, will justifiably get all our attention. ;)

Of course there's no knowing how your 'real self', your animating spirit, might already know about such issues and you won't know consciously until after your passing, just like the rest of us. :)

5. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Yup I agree, but I'd want to do it for the purpose of relieving the grief of loved ones still on Earth

6. mac

It's a worthy thought but as I've mentioned elsewhere on various occasions, there's no knowing how we'll feel after we've passed over. Even if you do, though, unless things change it may remain just as difficult to communicate your survival as it presently appears to be for others wanting to do it....