1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mass Murderers

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by jobun, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

Well Kurt seemed optimistic. Anger, resentfulness, hate whatever you want to call it should not determine my fate even if its caused me problems. Problems that I hope are short-term. But Kurt and Bluebird don't seem that worried about me especially since any anger or resentfulness I have is apart of human nature. And if God, Spirits, or anyone in the afterworld has a problem with my past mistakes then are they really worth worshipping? Especially if I can get that easily separated and disowned by them over anger management issues? Its all a matter of perspective at the end of the day.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Time will tell what you find here on ALF about yourself and about spiritual issues but worship won't be part of it other than to realise - I hope - that it's a crock.

I can't tell if you're interested in trying to learn more about 'the bigger picture' but if you learn even a little you'll probably realise that issues which have been dogging you belong to this world and not to the next. For now, though, such realisation is in your future.

I think you are beginning to change. You appear a little less agitated than when you first arrived, perhaps a little more able to listen and engage. I hope so. :) But please do remember that the topic of this thread is 'mass murderers' and that has no relevance for you.

Why not now take a look around at the other forums here and read some of the other threads? There are many others that are not negative or black like this one and what's been discussed in them might lift your spirit.

jobun likes this.
  3. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler Active Member

I don't understand why you feel that you are kind of doomed because 0f hatred in your heart or why you feel that Hitler, Manson and Stalin made it to heaven and you can't. No one had more anger and hatred in their hearts than the 3 men you mentioned. Please forgive yourself. The fact that you now wish to live a more virtuous life is a very good sign and a big step towards healing.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Very true, honest, kind and insightful words however I regret to say the wrong person was @'d.