1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mass Murderers

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by jobun, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I'm not christian but yet I still believe there's a bad place for mass murderers and wrongdoers in general.

jobun likes this.
  2. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

Actually its funny people mention about the eternal fate of murderers. I sort of feel paranoid that I'm unworthy of heaven and sometimes think its unfair how people so much eviler than I get to cross over while I'm left thinking I will receive eternal oblivion. Sometimes I tell God, Mary, Jesus whoever that why do the sickest minds in mankind history get to cross over to the light while I face eternal oblivion/damnation. Feels like an unfair double standard at times.

3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

What makes you think/believe that murderers, etc., will go to "the light" and that you will not?

Kurt likes this.
  4. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

I read somewhere that Hitler spirit got placed in a special place for a while, because all of the hatred and bad thoughts directed to him will
    ¨damage¨ it a lot..of course that is the info a certain spirit .who knows if its the truth but its interesting at least.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

Because of some past experiences. Acting defiantly, resisting the universe and poisoning your heart with hate in the eyes of the universe is worse than what murderers do. It's a dumb rule the universe governs by.

Kurt likes this.
  6. bluebird

That didn't really answer the question. You evidently believe that (1) the universe is sentient and therefore can judge you; (2) the universe then chooses to judge you; and (3) some of the things you have done in your life will make the universe judge you harshly, and possibly damn you.

But WHY do you believe any of that to be true? Did someone tell you it was? And if s/he did, why do you believe her/him? Also, by "the universe" do you mean a god/creator/deity of some kind?

Kurt likes this.
  7. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

I received a message from the universe that depending on how much hate I have in my heart will determine whether I lose my afterlife and whether I face eternal oblivion. What is unfair about that rule is how more psychotic people cross over to the light/spirit world. Feels like a double standard.

Kurt likes this.
  8. bluebird

May I ask how you feel the universe communicated that message to you? Also, what do you mean by "the universe" -- is that what you call god/creator? Because the universe itself is planets, stars, space, etc.... I suppose it could be sentient, if you mean "God/creator" when you say "the universe".....

Kurt likes this.
  9. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

The universe/God whatever you want to call it sends messages and signs everywhere I go. Sometimes its hard to make peace with these messages especially when worse people seem to go unpunished. What is the point of sending love and goodwill when God is relaying negative messages to me? I don't even see a point in being a good person if God/Universe whatever you want to call it is telling me that I am at a point of no return and can no longer undo what I did to myself.

10. bluebird

Please consider that you may be misinterpreting the messages you feel you are seeing; you may even be seeing "messages" where none exist.

And if you are correct in what you believe about messages, then perhaps consider that no god worth listening to would condemn anyone like that -- so why listen to it?

Kurt likes this.