1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Mass Murderers

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by jobun, Jul 16, 2019.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

this may have been asked and answered but I am curious about some thing.
    If we make a life plan before we come to earth, did people like Hitler or Osama Bin Laden plan on mass murdering people as part of their plan? I mean is there a purpose to the horrors that we have been dealing with throughout history? Is this part of our soul learning? or just some sort of free will thing that had nothing to do with our initial life plan? what about the victims? do you think they planned on being murdered as part of a learning experience for the soul?

If Hitler came back reincarnated, can he come back as a good guy? would the horrors of the Holocaust be forgiven in his soul? do you think he would even be able to come back?

Kurt likes this.
  2. jobun

jobun New Member

I may have posted this in the wrong section. Please feel free to move it if I did.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Luna

Luna New Member

I do recall the Hitler question being asked before, I think in an old Q&A Carol and Mikey answered.

I'm fairly certain Mikey explained that Hitler planned to live a life devoid of love. A difficult, loveless life. What ensued due to that (the Holocaust) was not pre-planned or intentional. Of course, lots of lessons have resulted from that but a huge loss of life, pain, suffering as well. He chose to have a difficult life, but the decisions he made were his own free will.

I recommend reading the Q&As. I've read through them a few times. Very interesting.

jobun and Kurt like this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Jobun, we are told that harming others is not a part of anyone's life plan, but since we have free will of course we can choose to go off-track. There is no judgment there by anyone but ourselves, and we are told - unconfirmed - that Hitler managed to forgive himself for what he did in that lifetime, but those who carried out his orders had a lot more trouble with forgiveness so many of the concentration camp guards, etc., ended up in the lowest outer darkness level.

Kurt and jobun like this.
  5. jobun

jobun New Member

thanks Luna. I realize I should have searched it out first. It is kind of sad that he chose a life devoid of love. I guess he had some lessons to learn on that front. I will review the Q&A's when I get a moment.

Roberta, thank you - I always had hope that when we make our life plan, we don't deliberately choose to harm others, otherwise it's not really free will, is it?. It is sad that people choose to hurt, kill and cause much harm to others and themselves too.

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Our free will comes mainly from what we learn from the acts that we commit, not the actual act itself. It is up to us how we deal with our situations. That’s where the learning process is and free will begins.

But who’s to say that we haven’t charted hurt, pain, turmoil to be bestowed upon each other and for ourselves. Why else would be here other than to learn from those situations? Sounds like a waste of time to me to come here and take away nothing from our experiences other than dwelling on the fact how difficult and upsetting they were.

We need to make use of what we have to work with here and use the props we were given so we can follow through with our journey.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  7. jobun

jobun New Member

I thought free will was the choosing of your actions, and then learning as a result of your choice

Kurt likes this.
  8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Free will mainly comes from what we’ve learned from the act we’ve committed rather than the actual act. We can choose to deal with our circumstances in a certain way and depending on how we deal with them, will create a certain outcome.

I’m pretty sure we are trying to say the same thing but differently. It could be me and my misunderstandings :)

jobun and Kurt like this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

@jobun it's also said that Hitler came here in order to cause as much evil as he could so that the backlash to it would lead to more love and interconnectedness.

jobun likes this.
  10. baob

baob New Member

This is the question that stills puzzles me. We are told this world needs to have positive and negative existing at the same time. If this Hitler didn't cause the harm to the world, there must be another guy who did the harm. It seems the tragedy would happen no matter what. I don't remember where I read or told, when there is too much population, there will be a war.

Kurt likes this.