1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

mac's grumble!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, May 19, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Thank you for your wishes and I hope you'll feel reassured when I say it wasn't you I was referring to in my birthday grumble?

ShingingLight1967 likes this.
  2. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

thanks mac! but I know...

3. LachlanMac

LachlanMac Member

Hi mac,

And happy belated birthday. As a person in my 20s, I know that I can be guilty of the type of behavior that you have described. While not true for me in this instance as I've been following these forums for years, I can relate to the "whim" that I'm sure some of the new users get to visit, register, post and then vanish. I think my generation (and especially the younger generation) are spread very thin over media and sometimes the passion that leads people to post here just isn't followed by a commitment. It is very easy for us to say "Wow! Awesome! I really want to be a part of this!" and then drop off the face of the earth. I don't think it is a lack of sincerity, but more of a fleeting passion that is drowned out by the world we live in.

4. mac

Well my birthday celebrations are over and it's back to normal. I knew my self-indulgence wouldn't change anything but it was fun to get things off my chest.

Hey, ho, onward and upward!

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Lol stay tuned folks.. Stay tuned.

6. mac

No need to stay tuned. The grumble was a birthday treat I gave myself. The celebration is over, my contributions to this thread are finished.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Again, just joking. I like your posts Mac.